Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
minions mode
Lightbulb 
hello guys!! Tongue

I’ll talk more about minions mode.
this mod and free bots, several bots scattered
and each ball of mininons is worth 5 bots and every 1 minute there are 5 balls of bots. the maximum number of bots is 200.
and there are 3 blocks and gold in the room and a secret room above
I don't know if you can understand it and this is it
[-] The following 1 user Likes shutdownyt's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(04-15-2020, 09:14 AM)shutdownyt Wrote:
hello guys!! Tongue

I’ll talk more about minions mode.
this mod and free bots, several bots scattered
and each ball of mininons is worth 5 bots and every 1 minute there are 5 balls of bots. the maximum number of bots is 200.
and there are 3 blocks and gold in the room and a secret room above
I don't know if you can understand it and this is it

What you propose sounds fun, but how do people earn a right to play during this time? If you're just giving this away, I doubt Sora can afford for it to happen on a regular basis.

Perhaps you have an overall "pot" that people contribute coins to, and when that pot exceeds some amount (Let's say 2 000 000 coins?) then it schedules "Minion Mode"? Players would need to have contributed some minimum amount (say 250 000) to be able to catch said bots, whereas for everyone who didn't contribute the ninimum, bots just fly right through them. and minion packs can't be picked up?

Even with this, I see some problems. How do you make sure that the players who contributed the most are able to play? There are so many different servers across the three regions -- in which server is it held? The players that contributed the most, perhaps give the top 5 contributors a raffle ticket, where they get to pick the time and server that it happens in, and then schedule it by picking at random one of those 5 slots?

I still have a feeling it would be hard to make it work.

But maybe Sora has some ideas of it's own?

It definitely does sound like a "fun time"! But such a thing, I think has to pay for the resources used somehow.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • shutdownyt
Sounds like supersonic to me!
[Image: Lightsig.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Light*'s post:
  • shutdownyt, Squirrel
(04-15-2020, 04:23 PM)Light* Wrote: Sounds like supersonic to me!

It is kind of like SuperSonic, but with the free bots really cranked up an extra notch.

And remember. there's almost always 1 or 2 players with a bot package of their own running, and SuperSonic is the "King of Speed" server. All of this means that the more bots there are, either the more resources have to be put into the server (more CPU, thus costing Sora more money), or the more prone to lagging it becomes, which is why this has to be done carefully, with well though-out maximums, and limits.

Plus, on a scale of 1 to 10 for "server popularity", I'd say that SuperSonic is currently a 2 or 3. So if you add a "Minion Mode" to just this server, which markedly brings up it's popularity, then you'd have to throw significantly more resources at it!

I do think it sounds like a lot of fun, but it has to be done in a way that it doesn't cause lag, is fair to the people who "provide" for it the most, and ends up being revenue-neutral for the game as a whole, so this one feature doesn't cause undue burden on the game as a whole.

I wouldn't want to have to come up with those formulae myself!!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • shutdownyt