• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th Year in AGF/Agma
Heart 
[b]Mikasa[/b]
Registration Date: 04-16-2016, 07:48 PM
Primary User Group: Contributors
Members Referred: 19

Hey friends!

I wanted to start this thread with some amazing stuff that I've achieved in the past years:
Within those 4 years, I've posted 2,870 posts, which is quite a lot and was once the highest amount here, until some good friends managed to beat me a long time ago (it should still be one of the highest though).
Next is my reputation count of 65, which means a lot to me, all the nice words...
And, the registration date, the 16th April 2016, almost exactly 4 years ago (gotta wait till 7:48 PM), which is absolutely insane.
My Primary User Group says "Contributors", which is an honor to have, and all of the 19 members that have mentioned me as their referral, it's crazy to know that some people joined because of me.

And then, my name.. It hasn't been blue the whole time. I had a yellow one for a longer time, and a purple one for a few months aswell, which meant the world to me.

I was 15 when I joined AGF back then, and now I'm 19, about to tutn 20 in July, it's not easy to believe the fact that I literally grew up with this.

I wanna say Thank You for the past 4 years, and I hope we will have some more fun in the future aswell.

Special thanks to @Sora for trusting me, which resulted in me being a part of an amazing community and AGF/Agma history.
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 10 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix , Démone, DoctorFinkle, FilipCro125, QueenHeather, Sora, Squirrel , Supergirl , xRENDEx
(04-16-2020, 12:03 PM)Mikasa Wrote: [b]Mikasa[/b]
Registration Date: 04-16-2016, 07:48 PM
Primary User Group: Contributors
Members Referred: 19

Hey friends!

I wanted to start this thread with some amazing stuff that I've achieved in the past years:
Within those 4 years, I've posted 2,870 posts, which is quite a lot and was once the highest amount here, until some good friends managed to beat me a long time ago (it should still be one of the highest though).
Next is my reputation count of 65, which means a lot to me, all the nice words...
And, the registration date, the 16th April 2016, almost exactly 4 years ago (gotta wait till 7:48 PM), which is absolutely insane.
My Primary User Group says "Contributors", which is an honor to have, and all of the 19 members that have mentioned me as their referral, it's crazy to know that some people joined because of me.

And then, my name.. It hasn't been blue the whole time. I had a yellow one for a longer time, and a purple one for a few months aswell, which meant the world to me.

I was 15 when I joined AGF back then, and now I'm 19, about to tutn 20 in July, it's not easy to believe the fact that I literally grew up with this.

I wanna say Thank You for the past 4 years, and I hope we will have some more fun in the future aswell.

Special thanks to @Sora for trusting me, which resulted in me being a part of an amazing community and AGF/Agma history.

Congrats on completing your 4th year! It looks like I joined just days before you did. (lol)

But what you didn't mention, were all your other challenges, which were much harder than anything you find on a Forum.

It's been great to have you around, and I'm glad that you still are, and keeping busy!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Mikasa
4 Years is alot of time :o and so is 2,871 posts too Big Grin Im glad you are still around and happy 4th year ^^
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 2 users Like xRENDEx's post:
  • FilipCro125, Mikasa
Heart 
Nice Mikasa,

Long live agma and your Love for the game!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • Mikasa
Damn, 2870 posts?! That's nearly 2 a day...
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoctorFinkle's post:
  • Mikasa
Thank you, friends.
Let's hope for many more great years!

Well done @Mikasa  Exclamation

Heart

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Mikasa
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're a cool lad mate. I'm glad you've stuck around in the community. Big Grin Now don't leave... Or else I'll be knocking at your door
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-23-2020, 05:53 PM)Apix Wrote: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You're a cool lad mate. I'm glad you've stuck around in the community. Big Grin Now don't leave... Or else I'll be knocking at your door
I promise I won't leave. Big Grin

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • Apix