Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krakens
Lets talk about Krakens. Personally I dislike but am forced to respect the group of players that make up the kraken clan. To me they are usually the lesser of the clans. I've seen for myself while spectating the krakens several times if they get beat up too badly by the alpha clan or someone else, the alpha clan will rejuvenate the krakens with mass. To the alpha clan I think they think the krakens keep the rest of us busy by eating or chasing the rest of us and they are probably right. One day I put on my kraken outfit with the title KrakensCrackMeUp, I was accepted almost immediately. To me they are like a merry band of pirates; one of the kraken who was a lot bigger than me divided around me leaving me in the middle untouched and then gave all of his mass except for a small piece of him( this takes a lot of talent). There was meow the cat traveling with these krakens, meow would feed me mass every once in awhile and direct me where I needed to be. All in all a very organized and fast moving "clan". What I didn't like was the reaction of other players. Some were terrified by the site of krakens and others were extremely angry and played with much gusto. Godboy kicked my ass while I was a kraken. God boy is a very good player but he never beat me so easily before. He was pumped. Obviously krakens anger him. I understand the other people's reactions. It takes the better part of a year or more to earn a  kraken skin. Most krakens have talent and if they've played together for a while they are hard to win against especially if there's more than two. I only spent a half hour being a kraken something's I liked ( the comradeship they have amongst themselves) other things I didn't like ( the reaction of fear from some of the other players) that isn't what this game should be about. Not too happy that the alpha clans keep krakens around just to screw the rest of us; even helping out the krakens at times. Being a kraken isn't for me. To me the krakens are the lesser clan.
  I found out the hard way, if you take out a personal vendetta against krakens you will lose. They are a tightly knit group that can easily handle one angry player( they used to set themselves up in front of a virus and for the longest time I would waste my mass virusing the kraken who wanted to be virused by me anyways just to share his mass with his buds and deplete my mass without any effort).My advise don't go after the krakens, instead wait for them to go after you. Even then they have the upper hand. Jupiter
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(04-04-2020, 02:48 PM)Jupiter Wrote: Lets talk about Krakens. Personally I dislike but am forced to respect the group of players that make up the kraken clan. To me they are usually the lesser of the clans. I've seen for myself while spectating the krakens several times if they get beat up too badly by the alpha clan or someone else, the alpha clan will rejuvenate the krakens with mass. To the alpha clan I think they think the krakens keep the rest of us busy by eating or chasing the rest of us and they are probably right. One day I put on my kraken outfit with the title KrakensCrackMeUp, I was accepted almost immediately. To me they are like a merry band of pirates; one of the kraken who was a lot bigger than me divided around me leaving me in the middle untouched and then gave all of his mass except for a small piece of him( this takes a lot of talent). There was meow the cat traveling with these krakens, meow would feed me mass every once in awhile and direct me where I needed to be. All in all a very organized and fast moving "clan". What I didn't like was the reaction of other players. Some were terrified by the site of krakens and others were extremely angry and played with much gusto. Godboy kicked my ass while I was a kraken. God boy is a very good player but he never beat me so easily before. He was pumped. Obviously krakens anger him. I understand the other people's reactions. It takes the better part of a year or more to earn a  kraken skin. Most krakens have talent and if they've played together for a while they are hard to win against especially if there's more than two. I only spent a half hour being a kraken something's I liked ( the comradeship they have amongst themselves) other things I didn't like ( the reaction of fear from some of the other players) that isn't what this game should be about. Not too happy that the alpha clans keep krakens around just to screw the rest of us; even helping out the krakens at times. Being a kraken isn't for me. To me the krakens are the lesser clan.
  I found out the hard way, if you take out a personal vendetta against krakens you will lose. They are a tightly knit group that can easily handle one angry player( they used to set themselves up in front of a virus and for the longest time I would waste my mass virusing the kraken who wanted to be virused by me anyways just to share his mass with his buds and deplete my mass without any effort).My advise don't go after the krakens, instead wait for them to go after you. Even then they have the upper hand. Jupiter

I'm happy to say that it's been more than 2 years since I set foot in the stock agar.io game. (lol)

But I don't recall any nonsense about either a Kraken or Alpha clan.

They were probably busy wrecking the Solo NA server, while I was trying to have fun in the Teams NA server, and usually failing, thanks to the onset of the cross-team Teamers.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Jupiter
(04-04-2020, 06:37 PM)samira Wrote: Was this in NA servers? I think in Europe there is no such  thing like a „kraken clan“. Yes krakens have some affection for other krakens but not all kraken are friends , not all level 100 players use their kraken skins.

I usually choose my friends not based upon the skin they use. Kraken or not? That doesn’t matter! I have seen great players that do not use the kraken skin, some of them probably don’t even have it. And i have seen kraken players that did not really deserve the kraken skin.

I often use the kraken skin to make it a little bit harder to fake me and to get a little bit of extra respect.   
   You are right, my observations of kraken clan activities are from the N.A. server. Haven't noticed kraken clans in Europe but I have seen them in South America while playing there.
[-] The following 2 users Like Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(04-05-2020, 11:39 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-04-2020, 02:48 PM)Jupiter Wrote: Lets talk about Krakens. Personally I dislike but am forced to respect the group of players that make up the kraken clan. To me they are usually the lesser of the clans. I've seen for myself while spectating the krakens several times if they get beat up too badly by the alpha clan or someone else, the alpha clan will rejuvenate the krakens with mass. To the alpha clan I think they think the krakens keep the rest of us busy by eating or chasing the rest of us and they are probably right. One day I put on my kraken outfit with the title KrakensCrackMeUp, I was accepted almost immediately. To me they are like a merry band of pirates; one of the kraken who was a lot bigger than me divided around me leaving me in the middle untouched and then gave all of his mass except for a small piece of him( this takes a lot of talent). There was meow the cat traveling with these krakens, meow would feed me mass every once in awhile and direct me where I needed to be. All in all a very organized and fast moving "clan". What I didn't like was the reaction of other players. Some were terrified by the site of krakens and others were extremely angry and played with much gusto. Godboy kicked my ass while I was a kraken. God boy is a very good player but he never beat me so easily before. He was pumped. Obviously krakens anger him. I understand the other people's reactions. It takes the better part of a year or more to earn a  kraken skin. Most krakens have talent and if they've played together for a while they are hard to win against especially if there's more than two. I only spent a half hour being a kraken something's I liked ( the comradeship they have amongst themselves) other things I didn't like ( the reaction of fear from some of the other players) that isn't what this game should be about. Not too happy that the alpha clans keep krakens around just to screw the rest of us; even helping out the krakens at times. Being a kraken isn't for me. To me the krakens are the lesser clan.

I'm happy to say that it's been more than 2 years since I set foot in the stock agar.io game. (lol)

But I don't recall any nonsense about either a Kraken or Alpha clan.

They were probably busy wrecking the Solo NA server, while I was trying to have fun in the Teams NA server,  and usually failing, thanks to the onset of the cross-team Teamers.
   I don't know about two years ago, I was writing of recent times like back in December when I had a lot of time and just now I ran into a huge shoal of krakens. Avoided them this time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jupiter's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026