Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help need my old account back!
Hey Im OniNoby idk if any of you guys remember I'm from 2015 I want to get on my old account but I forgot my password and idk what email I used for it is there a mod I can talk too?
[-] The following 1 user Likes OniNobyAlt's post:
  • Breakfast
(03-19-2020, 07:21 PM)OniNobyAlt Wrote: Hey Im OniNoby idk if any of you guys remember I'm from 2015 I want to get on my old account but I forgot my password and idk what email I used for it is there a mod I can talk too?

The only person you can talk to (who could help) is @Sora himself!

And I do remember you... lolol!

Good luck! Send Sora a private message with all the details that you can remember. (Hopefully at least your game username!)

He is insanely busy, so please be patient!

If you wait to hear back for a FULL WEEK and hear nothing, just send him the same message again.

Oh, and welcome back!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
never knew you, but welcome back Big Grin
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
Woooooaaaaaaaah, I thought you died. I remember you, but you probably don't remember me. Nice mate, glad you're still alive

@OniNoby (there it is)
(03-19-2020, 07:21 PM)OniNobyAlt Wrote: Hey Im OniNoby idk if any of you guys remember I'm from 2015 I want to get on my old account but I forgot my password and idk what email I used for it is there a mod I can talk too?

wb
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
Hey Im OniNoby idk if any of you guys remember I'm from 2015 i would like to urge on my old account but I forgot my password and idk what email I used for it's there a mod I can talk too?
lehenga