Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A lot of idea
Here are just some of my ideas

Event: (sounds like every game having it)
1. I think we can maybe make an event yearly or per 6 month, inside the event, people can earn some special stuff in the server like event coins on the board, and after they can use the event coins to buy the special thing in the event shop which is like special skin or the special wearable.

2. People can make some event suggestion of what should it be or what's the special stuff they can get in the discord or vote at agma.io/home.php something like that

3. For the event, there can be a event leader board, the person got the highest score got the event tag for this month, and only can get the tag for once but they still can got some special stuff if they are top again.

Theme: (not taking from Minecraft : P)
1. Now in the agma only have 2 different background themes, one is white, another one is black. (not included Hallwoon bc it's only in Hallwoon holiday) I think that maybe people can upload the background they like and the texture of the virus. This can make the game looks more different from everyone when they recording the videos. (It will be like a few million coins spend bc it's harder coding than the skin and more picture)

2. They can also make a theme shop (like skin shop) for different holidays or seasons like spring, easter egg... etc. This can also be selling in the shop.

New powerups: (I know there are enough powerup in this game, but this is different) (more likely as defense)
1.  (not that much possibility)
Powerup blocker: We all know that virus, rec they are so powerful!!! So an idea went out of my brain. What if they made a powerup can make people in this area not using any kind of powerup? Like people can put the portal or virus in the circle, and people who using rec will get block outside the range until 2 sec after he use rec. This is what it will looks like: (ok look like AT force field)

2.  (possible than the first one)
2nd life shield: People are really easy to be dead in this game, this will be like the shield went around u (like a thivk circle) and when the people who are bigger than u are spliting on you, it will get bound away from you and now you got time to run away from them!

3. (The most possible thing can add in game I guess)
Spike: Another to letting people don't want to eat u is become the virus... but with player's mass. This one u will need to drag the powerup on u, and the cell u darg on will have spike effect around it and it will be disable when people eat u or u split. When people eating the cell with that spike effects, they will be like eating the virus, just explosion!

cell missile: As like what it means, the player will summon a small platform of the cell, and AI bots will control the cell to the player nearby and make them get push and getting split from 2x~5x (decide by ur cell size and other player's size)

This is just some ideas... but I think it's enough for this post
[-] The following 3 users Like 42304243's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel , xmaster
(03-08-2020, 01:23 AM)42304243 Wrote: Here are just some of my ideas

1. I think we can maybe make an event yearly or per 6 month, inside the event, people can earn some special stuff in the server like event coins on the board, and after they can use the event coins to buy the special thing in the event shop which is like special skin or the special wearable.

2. People can make some event suggestion of what should it be or what's the special stuff they can get in the discord or vote at agma.io/home.php something like that

3. For the event, there can be a event leader board, the person got the highest score got the event tag for this month, and only can get the tag for once but they still can got some special stuff if they are top again.

1. Now in the agma only have 2 different background themes, one is white, another one is black. (not included Hallwoon bc it's only in Hallwoon holiday) I think that maybe people can upload the background they like and the texture of the virus. This can make the game looks more different from everyone when they recording the videos. (It will be like a few million coins spend bc it's harder coding than the skin and more picture)

2. They can also make a theme shop (like skin shop) for different holidays or seasons like spring, easter egg... etc. This can also be selling in the shop.

New powerups: (I know there are enough powerup in this game, but this is different) (more likely as defense)
Powerup blocker: We all know that virus, rec they are so powerful!!! So an idea went out of my brain. What if they made a powerup can make people in this area not using any kind of powerup? Like people can put the portal or virus in the circle, and people who using rec will get block outside the range until 2 sec after he use rec. This is what it will looks like: (ok look like AT force field)

2nd life shield: People are really easy to be dead in this game, this will be like the shield went around u (like a thivk circle) and when the people who are bigger than u are spliting on you, it will get bound away from you and now you got time to run away from them!

Spike: Another to letting people don't want to eat u is become the virus... but with player's mass. This one u will need to drag the powerup on u, and the cell u darg on will have spike effect around it and it will be disable when people eat u or u split. When people eating the cell with that spike effects, they will be like eating the virus, just explosion!

cell missile: As like what it means, the player will summon a small platform of the cell, and AI bots will control the cell to the player nearby and make them get push and getting split from 2x~5x (decide by ur cell size and other player's size)

You have some pretty cool ideas here!

I have a feeling that offering up a custom background for the full server picture (similar to the backdrop used for Hallowween) will be too much of a processing hit on servers, and could introduce extra lag. But Sora would know better.

New powerups:
1. I love the idea of a powerup that creates a powerup free zone... over a timed interval.
2. Maybe this seems easy for you to suggest? But think of the visuals... a clearly bigger cell goes completely through a smaller cell... should eat it, but now because of this new powerup, the small cell eats the bigger one?? I think thiw would create howls of fury from players, and create the "Poor Man's Reverse". I don't like this idea at all. And I think the visuals on it would look all wrong!
3. The person you drag it onto becomes a virus. Could you only use it on yourself? Or could you also use it on other players? If you can only use it on yourself, and you ccept that it's a hari-kari move (ie: when the virus blows up, that player ceases to exist, and is dead)… then I guess it's okay? Being able to use it on others, I think is too powerful. (Lets you kill anyone, anytime, regardless of your size & theirs.)
4. This sounds interesting? But I couldn't figure out exactly how you would intend the mechanics of this to go?? Maybe you could try re-explaining this one, and give more suggested detail with exacty how it works?

Good stuff though!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix , xmaster
(03-08-2020, 10:05 PM)samira Wrote: I wrote a post but its gone? o.0

It didn't get deleted, or I'd be able to see it... Maybe a case of bad timing -- the Forums were down twice today fairly close together.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-08-2020, 01:23 AM)42304243 Wrote: Here are just some of my ideas

wow, your really writing all your ideas and taking this seriously (Which is good)
but i think a lot of your ideas like 2nd life shield if way too op(when power spammers use it)and it need to be insane expensive too
maybe nerf them up?
but good ideas tho
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • Squirrel