Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
internet help
is their anyone could slightly fix my ping?(booster or something)
i live in asia, and my ping in na servers and eu servers is more than 400 ms all the time
and for asia servers, it really doesn't change a lot, in asia servers, my ping is around 300
any one have some tips to incress internet?

(my english is bad cause i am from china don't judge pls)
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 1 user Likes xmaster's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-04-2020, 07:19 AM)xmaster Wrote: is their anyone could slightly fix my ping?(booster or something)
i live in asia, and my ping in na servers and eu servers is more than 400 ms all the time
and for asia servers, it really doesn't change a lot, in asia servers, my ping is around 300
any one have some tips to incress internet?

(my english is bad cause i am from china don't judge pls)

Well, since you're in Asia, of course the Asia servers will be the ones closest to you!

There's no magic shortcuts on the Internet in getting to either North America or the EU from there!

If you happened to work for a big company, they might have put together a link from Asia to NA or EU, and that might shave a bit off of the times to those servers. But mostly, you'd have to grit your teeth, and play with the lag. (Ie: Use VPN to get from your workstation to some kind of company server in NA, and then play the Agma NA servers from a connection off of that server instead!)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • xmaster