Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lag / Disconnections - issue
@Sora

Hi Sora  Exclamation

Since a few weeks (around 3 - 4) SOLO Agf.io has become unplayable ... at least today as peak  Exclamation

All the months before I had close to 0 lag or disconnections ... at least very very rare ... once a week  Exclamation

Now since a few weeks the lag issue is on a daily base, but not only once a day, its once every 10 minutes  Exclamation

Had ping 400 - 1600 often today, incl. 3 disconnection in the very first 20 minutes I played.

As said, never had such issues before these 3 - 4 weeks with agma.
AND to say it clear, this issue became worse and worse over these 3 - 4 weeks, since I noticed it these few weeks ago first time  Exclamation

My explanation ... since players uses these scripts ... it become worse and worse  Exclamation
Also scripts bring some advantages over players not using scripts which is unfair ... just one fast example ... using "jump" 10 times in a row during a battle ... without script you are lost trying this, typing and fighting !
And there are more such things which gives script users an advantage ... let aside the possibility to cheat with  Exclamation

Wink

Please @Sora can you fix these "new" lag and disconnection issue !?
It destroy the FUN to play agma a lot  Exclamation

Angry
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Great suggestion @Samira  Exclamation

And great solution as well ... @Sora ... about the animations and about advantage to be able to spam them  Exclamation

Idea

The lag issue makes the SOLO Agf.io server unplayable very often ... never had that the months before ... as mentioned, this issue apeared around 3 - 4 weeks ago  Exclamation

Angry

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Huh, surprised I don't have issues... UK's internet sucks. But yeah, the animations lag me just for a wee second. I like the idea of being able to disable them
(03-03-2020, 06:47 PM)Apix Wrote: surprised I don't have issues... 

Do you play a few hours every day at SOLO agf.io ?

Huh

(03-03-2020, 07:07 PM)Supergirl Wrote:
(03-03-2020, 06:47 PM)Apix Wrote: surprised I don't have issues... 

Do you play a few hours every day at SOLO agf.io ?

Huh

Nawwwwwwww, I have a job. I come on once a week for like 5 mins LOL. 
Joke aside... If I'm really feeling it I'll play for an hour. But never over that. With connection issues though it shouldn't come at a certain time, usually spontaneous. But oi, I'm no tech expert
4th time disconnected today ... my internet connection is/was not the reason for ...

Angry

Hey hey hey!

So with all the updates going on there will be some stuff that tends to bug out, @Sora will get round to it all eventually as for now try your best to reduce the lag by the following;
.Close tabs
.Clear RAM
.Clear Cache (google settings)
.Close applications
.Turn off decor
.Any other things that help (lol)

I've had a discussion with Sora and he's working on quite a bit although lag is a big issue so im sure he will round to it sooner rather than later.

Kind Regards, 
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • Supergirl
Another ...

+ 1 disconnection

+ 2 times lagged out

... makes a LOT lagged out and disconnections Exclamation 

Angry 

During all these, my internet connection was perfect and fine, yes I check it every single time, when something like this happens  Exclamation 

And as mentioned before, NEVER had these lag and disconnection issues 4 weeks ago for months during playing  Exclamation 

Confused

• @Deletedacc21075026
(03-03-2020, 09:01 PM)Supergirl Wrote: 4th time disconnected today ... my internet connection is/was not the reason for ...

Angry

(03-04-2020, 10:30 PM)Supergirl Wrote: Another ...

+ 1 disconnection

+ 2 times lagged out

... makes a LOT lagged out and disconnections Exclamation 

Angry 

During all these, my internet connection was perfect and fine, yes I check it every single time, when something like this happens  Exclamation 

And as mentioned before, NEVER had these lag and disconnection issues 4 weeks ago for months during playing  Exclamation 

Confused

8th "disconnection" ("Ping ---") right now ... 

Angry

Lolol, this is like a status update on Super crashing.