Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
power ups
Can any one tell me what power ups are?
Bullies have personal issues.
well the + is x2 mass and the other is if you press q you recombine fast

[Image: vyNXqdV.gif]

[Image: 8L9jzaX.gif]

Hey! Im breakfast. If you need me, just pop me a message. I may not be active for a while so just take that into thought!!
@Breakfast was a little confused there... (ALL of these are AGF server p-ups, other servers have different ones) the green plus symbol is a 10,000 (I think) mass, the red exclamation is instant recombine (hit E to use, and remember each cell has a cap of 20k so if you recombine with 40k you'll lose 20k), yellow lightning bolt is a short speed boost (hit S to use). The only one you'll see in the normal field of play will be the instant recombine, it appears every few minutes in the upper left hand quarter of the board (once you see it you'll know, and it always appears in the same spot). For bonus mass and speed boost you have to go down to the (cave, secret room, portal, tunnel, bonus room, whatever...) room hidden at the bottom of the board, or the "second secret room" also hidden but harder to get to. The Q button used to make you recombine faster all the time (a not very well kept secret), but now is used as turbo feed with the tampermonkey extension, or as a turbo feed on the Exp server (shift is turbo split there as well). So in short, green=big, red=recombine (E), yellow=speed (S). Hope that's what you were looking for! P.S. you can accumulate recombines, allowing you to recombine several times in a row, so don't waste em!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes run SPOT run 's post:
  • ™ Chronic
It's those things that Mario eats.
[Image: YEET.png]
Wow! Brain over load.  lol

But ya. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a million people.
(09-20-2016, 11:28 PM)Relax Wrote:
(09-20-2016, 11:00 PM)TM Soloist: Members 1 Wrote: Wow! Brain over load.  lol

But ya. Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks a million people.

No problem. Unless you camp, which is a problem. Then ima have to pop you  Tongue

lol No worries. I tried it couple times. Seems like a waste of time, and it's incredibly boring. I just had to make sure no one was getting an edge on me. Now I know they aren't. 

I have had practice running away so If you can, go ahead and pop me.  You probably won't sleep well at night any more.   Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like ™ Chronic 's post:
  • Relax , run SPOT run