Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selffeed servers
Hi, looking for some info about the selffeed servers for the community. 

I usually play Selfeed EU solo and have noticed recently (last few months) that the servers seems to be changing regularly. Really wondering if this is due to updates or if there's some kind of manipulation by other players. Main thing i've noticed is the recombine speed for cells has slowed. 

Previously could play solo and (after many hours of practice) i was able to play and survive (even against teams). Now the cells recombine slower which has made solo tricks much harder and playing solo vs teams is now virtually impossible. 

Can anyone let us know if this was done on purpose?
[-] The following 1 user Likes shmashing's post:
  • xRENDEx
Me and many other people have experienced the very same thing!

I have ask both Sora and Retslac (developers) about it and they have said it has been made 0 changes, I do not know if that is true but I also feel like something is wrong with the servers. I am a player who adapts easily so the changes only "hurt" for the first hour or so, then I get used with the update
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • shmashing
Sometimes with other updates comes bugs and i see this as a very harmless bug and maybe one that sora and retslac may not end up changing... your best bet would be trying to get used to it or make a formal complaint to staff (myself Artemis#9059) or to sora and retslac themselves if it's really bothering you.

Kinds regards, 
Artemis/Shade1453
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • shmashing, xRENDEx
(02-19-2020, 01:56 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Me and many other people have experienced the very same thing!

I have ask both Sora and Retslac (developers) about it and they have said it has been made 0 changes, I do not know if that is true but I also feel like something is wrong with the servers. I am a player who adapts easily so the changes only "hurt" for the first hour or so, then I get used with the update

Maybe Sora gave the servers a sex-change, and they are now gals, who are moody, and like to trip you up!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Shade1453
Thanks for the info friends

(02-19-2020, 01:56 PM)xRENDEx Wrote: Me and many other people have experienced the very same thing!

Could there be a possibility that other players are manipulating the game somehow? i often notice the ping shoot up against certain players. Might just have to get used to it, but i felt it was worth asking the question 

(02-20-2020, 09:18 PM)Shade1453 Wrote: Sometimes with other updates comes bugs and i see this as a very harmless bug and maybe one that sora and retslac may not end up changing... your best bet would be trying to get used to it or make a formal complaint to staff (myself Artemis#9059) or to sora and retslac themselves if it's really bothering you.

Kinds regards, 
Artemis/Shade1453
No worries, don't like to cause people undue stress. Mainly wanted to find out if it could change back again or if i should just get used to the way it is now. Do wonder if there is anything i can do to improve gameplay on my side? Usually get 50-60fps and 20-30ping. 

Thanks again for taking the time to reply
Hey, no problem. we're all here to help on this forums page! Smile

I don't think there's much you can do apart from the obvious (take down all excess pages that are open/make sure u have a good pc or that your pc is all cleaned up e.t.c) all the simple stuff *shrugs* not much can really be done as we host the server and if they lag by manipulation or by a poor connection on our behalf then all that can be done is wait for our coders/admins to fix it all up for us!

Kind regards,
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]