Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
About Options Mute
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !  

Regarding '' the Mute option'' , i was wondering if there was also a possibility to mute the commands ( /rank/coins/level) that the muted person uses and still visible , even being muted ... i think one cannot go without the other .... 

Having experienced computer problems and seeing the player i had muted back with his unpleasant comments about me, i then remembered this post from Mindless about this '' permanent mute'' . How would this '' permanent mute'' work? Could we with this option mute a player forever, even when we leave the game? This option is feasible ?? If so, i would definitely agree to such an option. I would definitely mute a player for his daily toxicity. 

Personally, permanent mute should be taken a step further in the case of that kind of behavior and we should be getting the option getting that person muted for everybody, which we could get when the mod option gets implemented .... 

Have a nice Day ! 

Démone !  Heart
[-] The following 7 users Like Démone's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix , Light*, Robin , Squirrel , Sunny_Official, ✨101✨
(01-29-2020, 10:10 AM)samira Wrote:  I don’t know it that makes sense here because people could just create a new account or play without account but maybe it would be worth a try. 

You brought excellents points .... including this one that i had totally forgotten ! 

But that makes me think about it ...
Having seen it on other sites, to be able to write on the tchat ... we must inevitably be logged IN with our account... would not be a bad idea !    
[-] The following 3 users Like Démone's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Light*, Shade1453
(01-29-2020, 05:55 PM)samira Wrote: I would also appreciate this. Smile

I personally think that Sora should stop permitting people to play without an account.

I can't think of any good reason why someone would want to do that, unless that 'player' was just supposed to go find it's master, for a bit of extra mass.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Démone, Shade1453
(01-30-2020, 09:45 AM)samira Wrote: You can’t think of it because you aren’t a cyber bully and have not seen how people cyber bully others in agma. 
I am one of those people who has been living with this kind of behavior almost every day for months now, multi-tabbing is also used to insult or bully others. The permanent mute will allow me to no longer read unpleasant comments coming from it but could not prevent it from continuing unfortunately ( the same bad comments on you, even if muted) or using multi-tabbing. @Sora, in my opinion, the '' mute'' is a good option but does not completely solve the problem, but that's my only option i can use to '' stop'' this kind of behavior, only for me. It would be good to add additional options ( or powers for Moderators) to prevent this kind of behavior, to prevent multi-tabbing, to prevent someone to bully others. The obligation to be '' logged IN'' to talk and give certain powers to moderators could be envisaged as a solution ...
[-] The following 4 users Like Démone's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Shade1453, Squirrel , xRENDEx
I definitely like the sound of this one, hopefully, @Sora will see it and agree. There are a number of toxic members that abuse the scripts as such to spam or swear or just be outright toxic.

A permanent mute option would be a nice addition to make the game a more comfortable experience for more players, I like the sound of that Demone. Thank you for the suggestion/idea

There has also been the idea suggestion/idea to enable staff (perhaps support?) to do in-game mutes as a feature of obtaining that role a number of times, whether or not we could use this as a "cheap" substitute may just end up working out better.

Kind Regards, 
Artemis/Shade.
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Démone, Squirrel
AS I SAID FEW MONTHS AGO : (that's still happening for almost a year now)

'' I am one of those people who has been living with this kind of behavior almost every day for months now, multi-tabbing is also used to insult or bully others.'' ( said in this same thread)

Here is a misuse of  2nd tab ( or 2 accounts) used by a player, her hatred against me persists as well as the insults and lies about me. 
I will only take that example , which you can see in theses screenshoots, how she uses negatively her 2nd tab : 

[Image: ssforummm.png]

[Image: ssforum3333.png]

[Image: ssforum4444.png]
I am the player : Need you now ( which is a great song ;p)

I explained to some players (regular players) how it was easy to see  that this person were using  2nd tab and they tested it for themselves to realize
I was right indeed. As it is so easy to prove, some then asked me why this bullying still persists after so many months ... why always allow this kind of behavior on the game ... Now @Sora, I'll just tell them ... it seems that this ' player' is right (and I quote her words... she says it so often
on the chat) She has the right to say and do anything she wants ...

'Malicious' players have already copied the same kind of behavior.. hence why you should worry about it @Sora. This chat becomes too easily toxic. That's why I reinforce the idea to be logged in to play or allow Moderators to have certain powers to control certain abusive and / or insulting behavior in this game.

Here is her new, completely false, 'defamation' about me:

[Image: ssforum2.png]

I also sent you a DM Sora showing you how she uses it so unhealthily against me, once again showing me as a bad person which
I am not. People who know me know very well how I am, they also think i don't deserve that, and even if I mute her, the others are witnesses and just don't understand why all of this is still happening (you are showing them that people can say whatever they want
and that no moderation is in effect) Some mute her on a regular basis, but I also already saw 6 people muted her at the same time over the same period of play ... indicative I think ...

Her hatred against certain players even led her to create a fake account (almost identical ) of a player and she uses it in a bad way.

I can prove all infos in this thread and even more ... ofc ! 
[-] The following 2 users Like Démone's post:
  • DoctorFinkle, Light*
(04-02-2020, 11:20 PM)Démone Wrote: AS I SAID FEW MONTHS AGO : (that's still happening since one year soon , now)

'' I am one of those people who has been living with this kind of behavior almost every day for months now, multi-tabbing is also used to insult or bully others.'' ( said in this same thread)

Here is a misuse of  2tab ( or 2 accounts) used by a player, her hatred against me persists as well as the insults and lies about me. 
I will only take that exemple , which you can see in theses screenshoots, how she can use badly her 2tab :

[Image: ssforummm.png]

[Image: ssforum3333.png]

[Image: ssforum4444.png]
( i am : Need you now ( great song ;p)

I explained to some players (regular players) how it was easy to see this person were using  2tab and they tested it for themselves to realize
I was right indeed. As it is so easy to prove, some then asked me why this bullying still persists after so many months ... why always allow this kind of behavior on the game ... Now @Sora, I'll just tell them ... it seems that this ' player' is right (and I quote her words... she says it so often
on the chat) She has the right to say and do anything she wants ...

'Malicious' players have already copied it ... hence why you should worry about @Sora. This chat becomes too easily toxic. That's why I reinforce the idea to be logged in to play or allow Moderators to have certain powers to control certain abusive and / or insulting behavior in this game.

Here is her new, completely false, 'defamation' about me:

I also sent you a DM Sora showing you how she uses it so unhealthily against me, once again showing the wrong person
that I am not. People who know me know very well how I am, they also think i don't deserve that, and even if I mute her, the others are witnesses and just don't understand why all of this is still happening (you are showing them that people can say whatever they want
and that no moderation is in effect) Some mute her on a regular basis, but I also already saw 6 people muted her at the same time over the same period of play ... indicative I think ...

Her hatred against certain players even led her to create a fake account (almost identical ) of a player and she uses it in a bad way.

I can prove all infos in this thread and even more ... ofc ! 
Looks like you got some committed full time haters, pretty sad that they do this with their life lmao

But on the bright side this means you are too good for them and since they can't beat you on the game they have to call you names and spread hate (bad vibes). 

Ignore the haters démone!! Heart You are an amazing human being and awesome player!
[Image: A4IOGZS.png]
[-] The following 4 users Like ✨101✨ 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Démone, DoctorFinkle, Light*
Thank you @101 !  Heart I'm so happy to see you again around this game !! WELCOME BACK  Heart   Always a real pleasure to fight against you ;p  I means... running after you to steal your mass ;P  Cool Big Grin Tongue Angel As in good old days !!! 

@Samira Thank you too ! Heart I like your suggestions ! About only lvl 10 can talk in chat... new players needs sometimes help or to be welcomed and they could not if they can't write in chat , real new players could be penalized , but with moderation, no need to do that. Because as you said ... what we really need is ingame moderation' that's very true !!! We waiting and NEEDING  it since so long time , we have all the same goal , a good environment for everyone , also for all those children .... Smile  I think that would solve much of the problem right now ! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Démone's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(04-03-2020, 12:38 AM)samira Wrote: “ That's why I reinforce the idea to be logged in to play or allow Moderators to have certain power “

~some snipped for brevity~

And let’s not forget that many players actually are children! They really need this protection and they deserve it. Online games can’t be perfect save havens, but right now Agma is Wild West - and no Sheriff around.

Yes, I too very strongly feel that players should at least be logged in. Thee only good reasons I can think of to NOT link your game account to an e-mail address, are all bad ones!

And I agree with children needing some protection. I find it disheartening when children get scammed out of their accounts or money. I may have been talking to another of those victims just yesterday.

Even after in-game moderation features are active, though, I feel that we would have to work quite hard to get in-game moderators to where they are needed. Right now, there are too many servers in all the regions for us to possibly have a moderator there all the time.

But perhaps we could set up a channel in the Discord server "InGame Moderation Needed" where users could post, with evidence, who did what to whom. (You can post pictures there easily, but can't do it here.)

That would require one extra piece of work. We would want to make an encryption tag for each user, so that players can post evidence which clearly traces a user to one account (removes the ability to mimic a users name, and then 'create evidence' against that user )

To identify players within the game board, right click a cell & User Profile... leave the encrypted tag at the bottom. And then allow us to right click on player names in the chat window, and allow us to display the same thing (their profile).
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 5 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Apix , Démone, DoctorFinkle, Sunny_Official
The agma's terms of service states... 

- Game rules are to be respected. Using the game chat means you communicate with other players. You must respect other players, and you are not allowed to use inappropriate language or behaviour. The list includes (but is not limited to): discussion of recreational drugs, sexually explicit language, solicitation, racism or other prejudice, threatening behaviour, blackmail and excessive swearing, shouting passwords.

Since one year, Supergirl broke several rules by insulting, defaming and disrespecting me (and also others players in this game ). She using the game (fake accounts to impersonate others and 2nd tabs ) and chat in a negative way (including insults).

Again this morning Supergirl continues to spread this defamation towards me and demonstrates her bad game behaviours 

[Image: ssforumnaked.png]
( Supergirl was this green Agma,io player and started this defamation )

So please  @Sora, could you explain me why all of that continues after a year ???
[-] The following 5 users Like Démone's post:
  • Apix , DoctorFinkle, EqAtOmBe , Light*, Robin
Interesting

Also hi 101 lol
[-] The following 2 users Like NBST's post:
  • Apix , Démone
@Démone stop this BS, failse accusing me senseless and spreading lies about me  Exclamation

Your hate vs me is ridiculous  Exclamation

Therefore your post above is reported ... it is 100% cleary against the forum rules  Exclamation 

@Sora

I am insulted on a daily base by my haters, and there are a lot, because I am so good, also a lot of your friends does on regular base (no worries about, I also can collect it - and did it - and have enough proves about), incl. yourself did  Exclamation
I am pretty sure you dont want that I present the dosattack-threat and DEATH-threat vs me from one of your best friends Exclamation 

So stop acting like a victim (we are all the same at the chat / about the chat), stop being biggest hypocrite alive and do what ALL others are doing, mute and/or just ignore your haters, same as I need to do about insults from you and your friends  Exclamation
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
(04-07-2020, 09:30 PM)Supergirl Wrote: @Démone stop this BS, failse accusing me senseless and spreading lies about me  Exclamation

Supergirl ,  i can prove all what i said , there were not false accusations, you did all of that and you are the one who hate me since one year now!

I never  insulted you ! I only used Pathetic few times after months ?  because that was Pathetic all what you did o_O 

You should stop 'your BS about me ! 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Démone's post:
  • DoctorFinkle
I also had esteem for you but for a year I see you as bad
I confirm that the 2 accounts are the same ip because when mutated Supergirl it also mutates the agmaio-player (concidence) as mute function on IP 2 player same IP
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s  
[-] The following 3 users Like EqAtOmBe 's post:
  • Apix , Démone, DoctorFinkle
This argument sucks... Lol. I wish we could all get along. To be honest, I don't even want to enter the AGF chat anymore because of this retarded toxicity

Oh, and Supergirl, maybe treat people better and they'll respect you. All I EVER SEE from you is you being stupidly egotistical, calling people losers, and just overall being disrespectful. So yeah, you bring trash to the table, they'll give you trash back. Basically trying to say the golden rule lolol.

I'M NOT HATING... JUST STATING MY MIND.

Since you like to use this against me I'll state that too. That time Coffee was harassing you, you really skipped over the fact that he mentioned he'll stop if you would behave. You obviously didn't, and the fighting went on. I wasn't siding with him, BUT, he did have a very good point. I don't support harassment (unless it's OBVIOUSLY a joke) of course, I'm not going to defend someone who blatantly ignored something that would've calmed the situation down
[-] The following 4 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Démone, DoctorFinkle, EqAtOmBe , Light*