Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cheater
recently a player have's a script that is pretty much op
the script is pressing z key, f key, and f key instantly fast
if you play in x-insta, xy insta, or eu, you know that is called a fast split, this is a unfair advantage.
i really think we need some anti scripts, no body can beat him, so it's making us imposible to play in several servers.
his username:lightnings, and he haves 5 or more alts, i personally think we should warn him, bc after all, it is a cheat.
i eat sumuri's :O
(01-07-2020, 09:38 AM)xmaster Wrote: recently a player have's a script that is pretty much op
if you play in x-insta, xy insta, or eu, you know that is called a fast split, this is a unfair advantage.
i really think we need some anti scripts, no body can beat him, so it's making us imposible to play in several servers.
his username:lightnings, and he haves 5 or more alts, i personally think we should warn him, bc after all, it is a cheat.

I have not played in any of those servers.... but isn't that also the same servers where there have been some recent issues with being disconnected en masse from the server?

If you made a key do all of those things, effectively giving it to everyone, would that solve the issue?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(01-08-2020, 02:44 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-07-2020, 09:38 AM)xmaster Wrote: recently a player have's a script that is pretty much op

I have not played in any of those servers.... but isn't that also the same servers where there have been some recent issues with being disconnected en masse from the server?

If you made a key do all of those things, effectively giving it to everyone, would that solve the issue?

ik what you mean but it's still an unfair advantage
(01-11-2020, 12:15 PM)xmaster Wrote:

Maybe @Sora can look into this, and see if there's a way to fix something? Perhaps if one of those keys had a brief delay before activating?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(01-11-2020, 01:52 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-11-2020, 12:15 PM)xmaster Wrote:

Maybe @Sora can look into this, and see if there's a way to fix something? Perhaps if one of those keys had a brief delay before activating?
the script is insane fast, normally a person should do that around 0.5 sec, but that script is like, 0.01, maybe we should patch that script. btw it is on greasy fork, maybe let nuke see the script