[-] The following 3 users Like munwar ali's post:
  • Drumthick, Owl , YaGirlBantrr
(10-24-2019, 03:01 PM)munwar ali Wrote: hi all im new here Smile

welcome to the forums Smile
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • munwar ali

Hi Munwar, and welcome aboard! I also got your private message, which is what you wanted to do, but you just picked the wrong guy! I hope that you hear back from him soon!

Here's hopeing that you become a regular around here, and introduce us to more of who you are, which variants of agma you like to play, and so on!

I forgot to notice if this was in the 'Introductions' area -- thats where your Intro should go, and you can read about some of the othe people who've landed here before you!

Hope that you have fun, and make some new friends!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • munwar ali
Welcome to the Forums Smile)
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, munwar ali, Sora
Hello, I am new to your forum as of today.. I am from Alberta, Canada. I am really happy to be a member of this forum. thanks.
(02-06-2020, 11:22 AM)Ryderes Wrote: Hello, I am new to your forum as of today.. I am from Alberta, Canada. I am really happy to be a member of this forum. thanks.

Heyy Ryderes and welcome to the forums Smile I am glad you made an account here, I really like seeing new people here since the forums aren't really that active compared to the game and Discord server. Pssst... We have alot of spamming bots here and do not press the links they send!
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
[-] The following 1 user Likes xRENDEx's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(02-06-2020, 07:34 PM)xRENDEx Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 11:22 AM)Ryderes Wrote: Hello, I am new to your forum as of today.. I am from Alberta, Canada. I am really happy to be a member of this forum. thanks.

Heyy Ryderes and welcome to the forums Smile I am glad you made an account here, I really like seeing new people here since the forums aren't really that active compared to the game and Discord server. Pssst... We have alot of spamming bots here and do not press the links they send!

RENDE, the bots are a little bit like the weather & snow... the bots pile on some junk messages, and then you have to drive carefully until the plow comes along and immolates them! Big Grin Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • xRENDEx

Glad to have you on the forums
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
(02-11-2020, 08:42 AM)Drumthick Wrote: Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Drum..... hahaha!

Hey, look, I think we have some fresh meat!

Welcome aboard! May you never grow old, or suffer from freezerburn!

And if you talk like a real person, I will apologize. Right now, I can't decide whether you're a player or a bot!

If you really are a person though, why on earth would you choose the name you did?
Fight the Good Fight
(07-20-2020, 09:51 AM)ktiibmig obliterated by management Wrote: Management has chosen to edit this users post to remove dangerous spam from our spamsanctuary.
Yeah right!

Hey welcome to formus!
Hello there! I am Hitu. Nice to meet you! If you any questions about me or Agma.io private message me!  Btw I am youtuber make sure to subscribe to my channel- Hitu agma
hi "ImHitu" welcome to the Agar.ioforums.net i hope you meet new friends and if you need some thing or something about your account you can all ways contact me i hope you enjoy staying here Smile
   Guys did you know patience brings you good things in life              listen to this.                     https://youtu.be/Uh83QLuIHDc                       Hey guys! If y'all have any questions for me I will be happy to answer your question contact me.