Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
chico debarge
I began a musical career of my own with Motown in the mid-1980s. my debut self-titled album was released in 1986 and featured the hit single "Talk To Me" (#21 US, #7 R&B). The album peaked at #90 on the Billboard 200 and released a follow-up single "The Girl Next Door" which charted on the R&B chart.In 2003, while touring in the Tyler Perry stage play "Why Did I Get Married?," I was stabbed by South Philadelphia Italian mafioso John "Johnny Gongs" Casasanto inside a Philadelphia nightclub due to an altercation with one of his associates. The stab wound was within inches of his kidney and lungs.[7]

In 2007, I was arrested for drug possession in California and later went to rehab. In 2009, he admitted to addictions to heroin, cocaine and prescription medication and based his album, aptly titled Addiction, on his drug

Discography
wow welcome to game!!!!!! i hope u have fun time in server but i wont because of squirrel >:c
(10-23-2019, 08:46 AM)samira Wrote: Haha the thread creator is a bot. Tongue

Or just a spammer? Angry

Would you believe, Neither?!

Welcome Fishy, to the Forums with two of your mind's creative abberations.

But please do not continue your habit of babble-talking here.

Those are often mistaken for being bots, (as Samira has said) and purged from existence.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
nope das just swaggy
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Squirrel
(10-23-2019, 10:38 AM)samira Wrote: Well the question is not if he is a spammer - he for sure is! But maybe he used a bot for some of the spam! (Shoutbox)

There is Swaggy, and there is Fishy.

I would always get them confused, because they are so similar to each other.

For quite some time, (at least a year, I figure) both have been on the Discord server. They both enjoy causing trouble, and are never far from "the stick". And of late, since Fishy strted talking to himself, I have more than once wondered if the two of them were actually the same person!

I'm still leaning towards 'no'? Because it was only recently, after continually asking him to not babble-talk, he just invented a fictional person (ie: tiger man), and continued to essentially babble-talk with himself!

It looks like after the latest instance of my muting him (it does no good, and the strange boy is trying to beat someone for having the 'most logs aginst him') just made him come here and start babbling to himself here.

~sighs~
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr
fishy and swaggy are two different people but they're just both retarded das why they're my friends >;D and since fishy talks to himself like a dumbo im losing in logs >:c its been 2 long almost a full month since my last warn
2 bad so sad ig cuz im not looking towards a demote ;OO
[Image: 5da529f66e582e30e53f3092dea88ac8.png]
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Squirrel