Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Bringing back Original AGF Petition
I like old AGF. I think gameplays was faster. I think new AGF flow better though Smile
[Image: narej.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Narej's post:
  • Mindless
(11-13-2019, 08:30 PM)Narej Wrote: I like old AGF. I think gameplays was faster. I think new AGF flow better though Smile

lol u crazy to think new agf flow is better  Tongue .  Thank you though, old agf definitely faster!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mindless's post:
  • Supergirl
My Brother came home after being away for a few months, and he goes...  "I've been trying show my friends how fun Agma can be, but i cant find the fun server.  Which one is it, where did it go?"

Needless to say, he was very dissapointed to find out agf was DELETED, and couldnt believe the BEST server was removed...
  • Supergirl
Still miss agf  Confused
  • Supergirl
The true best players of agma all miss the Agf.io server  Exclamation

Heart

@Sora you suggested to bring it back alternate with the SOLO Agf.io (if I read it correct) ... how about every 2 months a change ?

Also, where should I use ALL my powers I collected ?

---
P.S.: will write soon about the SOLO Agf.io server here, because what some players said here are so big lies ... I will not let that stand here as it is written ... just need to find the time for  Exclamation

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • Mindless
(02-20-2020, 09:47 PM)Supergirl Wrote: The true best players of agma all miss the Agf.io server  Exclamation

Heart

@Sora you suggested to bring it back alternate with the SOLO Agf.io (if I read it correct) ... how about every 2 months a change ?

Also, where should I use ALL my powers I collected ?

---
P.S.: will write soon about the SOLO Agf.io server here, because what some players said here are so big lies ... I will not let that stand here as it is written ... just need to find the time for  Exclamation

Wink

agf.io is a server I rarely played when I was new but loved it dearly as I have played for 800+hours now I can see why people have loved and missed it so much.

Kind regards,
Artemis/Shade
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • Mindless, Supergirl
nbst was here
[-] The following 3 users Like NBST's post:
  • Apix , Démone, SurakAtticus
(02-25-2020, 11:05 PM)NBST Wrote: nbst was here

This is kind of like finding out why your dog always lifts a hind leg for dat fire hydrant. :|
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Apix
He lifts his hind leg because he's saluting the fire hydrant. Respecting the hard work that hydrant does. You see... They can't stand up straight and salute like us humans, so they do it like that. I don't know about you, but I salute every single fire hydrant. They are hard working members of our society.
[-] The following 2 users Like Apix 's post:
  • Light*, Squirrel
(02-28-2020, 10:41 AM)samira Wrote: Nope. They are unnecessary. No one needs them. In Germany, there are no hydrants.

Whaaaaaattt?!

I guess Germany, she of the history of live candles on Christmas trees has had twice as many fires as anyone else.

What does Germany use, then?!
Fight the Good Fight
(02-28-2020, 05:52 PM)samira Wrote: Uhm I think the hydrants are kinda under the surface.
There are special signs that indicate where they are, so in case of a fire they can be found.

And then, pray tell, what do they do when it snows??!?!

Let everything burn, cause... it's too cold?! Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
I miss agf   Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like Mindless's post:
  • Apix , Supergirl
@Sora solo agf is cool for perpetuating mass but playing with max cell count, while splitting the way the cells flow lowered the skill cap too much.
  • Supergirl
Heart 
@Sora i hang out with God everyday, a lot of the day.  We would very much like it if you would release agf back to us please  Heart

Love you @Sora
  • Supergirl
Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea   A G F  Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea
[-] The following 2 users Like Mindless's post:
  • Apix , Supergirl