Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
daily quiz
just asking, when will the daily quiz be on??
bc spin the wheel is fun, but daily quiz allways says coming soon but when will it come :V
i eat sumuri's :O
[-] The following 3 users Like xmaster's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Supergirl , yukichan
i heard Sora talking about it but it probably wont come out anytime soon but it is coming i swEAR
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Supergirl
Yeahhhh daily quiz I hope it will be on in christmass
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
It’d be interesting to see the quizzes actually implemented in agma. Also neat to see what the members of the community know and how that’ll play out in the near future.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • yukichan
(09-15-2019, 02:04 AM)xmaster Wrote: just asking, when will the daily quiz be on??
bc spin the wheel is fun, but daily quiz allways says coming soon but when will it come :V

LOL! This has been "coming soon" for more than 2 years!

For awhile Reaction was going to just post them in a thread... but that never really got underway either.

It's a cool idea, but who comes up with these daily questions? (lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Bascan
(09-15-2019, 01:15 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 02:04 AM)xmaster Wrote: just asking, when will the daily quiz be on??

LOL!  This has been "coming soon" for more than 2 years!

For awhile Reaction was going to just post them in a thread... but that never really got underway either.

Honestly? i'd be more then down to make daily questions but obviously you'd need someone for the days i dont do it type of thing Tongue
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(09-19-2019, 12:48 PM)Shade1453 Wrote:

Honestly? i'd be more then down to make daily questions but obviously you'd need someone for the days i dont do it type of thing Tongue

Personally, I thought even from the very beginning that 'every day' was just too often. If someone wanted to do weekly questions, ir twice a week, I think that would be good! (Eventually, you run out of questions to ask! Young people are only interested in so many things, and the International aspect of it means a bunch of possible questions also wouldn't be very suitable, possibly.)
Fight the Good Fight
(09-19-2019, 02:30 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Personally, I thought even from the very beginning that 'every day' was just too often. If someone wanted to do weekly questions, ir twice a week, I think that would be good! (Eventually, you run out of questions to ask! Young people are only interested in so many things, and the International aspect of it means a bunch of possible questions also wouldn't be very suitable, possibly.)
If we keep it to weekly questions, all we need is a creative mind and we can do like a topic per month type of thing. e.g: this months topic is... Sport! Insert question

This could be done and the topic could change every month for diversity so no one misses out
(09-15-2019, 01:15 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Personally, I thought even from the very beginning that 'every day' was just too often. If someone wanted to do weekly questions, ir twice a week, I think that would be good! (Eventually, you run out of questions to ask! Young people are only interested in so many things, and the International aspect of it means a bunch of possible questions also wouldn't be very suitable, possibly.)
If we keep it to weekly questions, all we need is a creative mind and we can do like a topic per month type of thing. e.g: this months topic is... Sport! Insert question

This could be done and the topic could change every month for diversity so no one misses out

If you'd like to make it your thing, go for it! I'd be happy to partake, and pitch in. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(09-20-2019, 04:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-15-2019, 01:15 PM)Squirrel Wrote: Personally, I thought even from the very beginning that 'every day' was just too often. If someone wanted to do weekly questions, ir twice a week, I think that would be good! (Eventually, you run out of questions to ask! Young people are only interested in so many things, and the International aspect of it means a bunch of possible questions also wouldn't be very suitable, possibly.)

If you'd like to make it your thing, go for it! I'd be happy to partake, and pitch in. Smile
All we need is the go from @Sora ofcourse Wink
(09-20-2019, 11:32 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: All we need is the go from @Sora ofcourse Wink

I don't even think we would need to wait for that. If someone wants to make it their thing... they should start coming up with questions to ask, and then choose how often to do it. I really think that "daily" will probably be too much for one person. But from 1 to 3 times a week? I think that is doable. Just make a thread under "Fun" call it Daily Quiz, and let's get it rolling! Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(09-20-2019, 01:13 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 11:32 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: All we need is the go from @Sora ofcourse Wink

I don't even think we would need to wait for that. If someone wants to make it their thing... they should start coming up with questions to ask, and then choose how often to do it. I really think that "daily" will probably be too much for one person. But from 1 to 3 times a week? I think that is doable. Just make a thread under "Fun" call it Daily Quiz, and let's get it rolling! Smile

What time do i run it and do i run it under U.T.C? in fact could you message me on discord to discuss?
(09-20-2019, 07:19 PM)Shade1453 Wrote:
(09-20-2019, 01:13 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

What time do i run it and do i run it under U.T.C? in fact could you message me on discord to discuss?

It doesn't have to be perfectly once every other day/etc... Whenever you post the question, is as ood a time as any for the current question to start... and a couple days later, the thread has often had no new posts for a day, which puts it away. And you would keep ressurrecting the thread, by posting the next question in it. Smile

Feel free to DM me about it any time!
Fight the Good Fight
I guess we wait, looking forward to it guys
Agario Gaming Fan  Angel
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-10-2019, 06:38 AM)downwiththis Wrote: I guess we wait, looking forward to it guys

It's been going on for a few weeks already, hehe, find the other thread called 'Daily quiz'!
Fight the Good Fight