Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
agf - server
(09-25-2019, 02:58 AM)Hurcesuet Wrote: In my opinion you commit an error. I can prove it. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

I can see this "error", IF we are talking from the same thing ...

- AGF original went great, SOME (only some, NOT all) had a problem with the USE of Power Ups there & about teaming there

- SOLO AGF is made to avoid Power Ups use (no Powers allowed there to use) AND to avoid teaming (teaming detector)

... NOW with the remove of the ORIGINAL AGF server, @Sora did a favour for SOME (a few) players, BUT "killed" the FUN for MANY players  Exclamation

So the sense of the new SOLO server was TO ADD an alternative server for "grumbler" (not bad meant), BUT NOW these "grumbler" (only a hand full of players) have their wanted server, BUT hundreds of OTHER players MISS the original AGF server  Exclamation

Plus ... @Sora you miss a lot of money people can / could spend on the original server  Exclamation

Heart

Wink
[Image: 0RSYTXe.jpg]

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
@Sora

It becomes worser and worser every single day ...

- since you deleted/stopped the original agf server, teamers (hard core teamers) come more and more to this SOLO server

- the stopping from the original agf server has reversed the desired effect

- not FUN anymore

... please bring back the original agf server  Exclamation

P.S.: I wonder anyways why you stopped it, you lose a lot of money, cos players do NOT buy Powers for a server were NO Powers can be used  Exclamation

Cool

Wink

Always remember that you are absolutely unique, just like everyone else Exclamation
[-] The following 1 user Likes Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(10-04-2019, 01:01 PM)samira Wrote: 100% agree.

I'm sure that Sora is listening to you both...

I figure that he'll at least be willing to do the back-and-forth thing.

But I doubt there were hundreds of people who preferred the original AGF... I would rarely ever see that with 20 or more in it at any given time.

In the end, Sora has to get bang for his buck.

But @Sora? Could you set up that VM with containers, and then run both AGF variants off the same VM via containers? If the CPU use is low enough, I think that could work?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(10-05-2019, 03:51 AM)Squirrel Wrote: the original AGF... I would rarely ever see that with 20 or more in it at any given time.

I play also an other game ...

~ 400 - 1000 players online, +20000 are playing it  Exclamation

pretty simular to agma, I just added all players from all servers together ...

1339 players (online at same time)

Online players and players who play the game / servers are 2 totally different numbers, BECAUSE of the 24 hours a day - players play on different times spread throughout the day (even maybe week) Exclamation

That means ...

15 player online at the same time, you can calculate with simular factor, so the result is a few hundred are playing it  Exclamation

Prove ... I alone have now +70 friends in my friendlist, WHO play on a regular (close to daily) base the agf-server(s)  Exclamation

Thats why I wrote "hundreds", my guess is around 300 - 400 players play agf server(s) on a regular base (of course NOT all daily, some maybe only on weekends, etc.)  Exclamation

Wink

(09-24-2019, 11:18 PM)Sora Wrote: But if you guys want, I can re-add the normal AGF server again for a while (teaming allowed there) and temporarily deactivate the Solo AGF server.

P L E A S E  Exclamation

(10-01-2019, 08:02 AM)Supergirl Wrote: Suggestion ...- HOW about a monthly (or every week / or every 2 weeks) change / switch of these 2 servers  Huh 
just an idea which hopped into my mind

... anyways ... WE NEED BACK our LOVED  Heart original AGF server  Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

(10-04-2019, 12:55 PM)Supergirl Wrote: @Sora

It becomes worser and worser every single day ...

- since you deleted/stopped the original agf server, teamers (hard core teamers) come more and more to this SOLO server

- the stopping from the original agf server has reversed the desired effect

- not FUN anymore

... please bring back the original agf server  Exclamation

P.S.: I wonder anyways why you stopped it, you lose a lot of money, cos players do NOT buy Powers for a server were NO Powers can be used  Exclamation

Cool

Wink

@Sora

[-] The following 2 users Like Supergirl 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel