Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey so... Question
I like my username (shade1453) but I want the "s" to be a capital can this be done?
if so how?
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
(08-19-2019, 04:29 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: I like my username (shade1453) but I want the "s" to be a capital can this be done?
if so how?

lol!

Looks like @Sora saw your message, and changed your name, but didn't have time to reply...

That makes you, and this today's...

OFFICIAL SORA SIGHTING!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-19-2019, 05:29 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-19-2019, 04:29 AM)Shade1453 Wrote: I like my username (shade1453) but I want the "s" to be a capital can this be done?
if so how?

lol!

Looks like @Sora saw your message, and changed your name, but didn't have time to reply...

That makes you, and this today's...

OFFICIAL SORA SIGHTING!
AYEEEEE
(08-28-2019, 03:58 AM)starjackioaz Wrote: The article is really nice and interesting. I have searched for this type of information and would love to read this information. I hope you will share more useful articles like that. Thanks for sharing!
~something chewed a hole in this message~
What?
(08-28-2019, 10:03 AM)Shade1453 Wrote:
(08-28-2019, 03:58 AM)starjackioaz Wrote: The article is really nice and interesting. I have searched for this type of information and would love to read this information. I hope you will share more useful articles like that. Thanks for sharing!
~snipped link~
What?

You replied to a bot... lol. When someone says something that makes no sense, but hey look -- it has a link!

....that was likely a bot. Smile

Someone will hopefully come by and delete the message... so try not to 'reply' to it where you quote it and it's link... because then the bot's link lives on in your reply.

I'm just going to go in & chew out dat link. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(08-28-2019, 01:52 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
~snipped link~
What?

You replied to a bot... lol. When someone says something that makes no sense, but hey look -- it has a link!

Someone will hopefully come by and delete the message... so try not to 'reply' to it where you quote it and it's link... because then the bot's link lives on in your reply.

ah yes that makes sense, duh what was i doing....
(08-28-2019, 10:31 PM)Shade1453 Wrote:
(08-28-2019, 01:52 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
~snipped link~
What?

ah yes that makes sense, duh what was i doing....
But how does a bot get in the fourms?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazaro's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(08-29-2019, 01:35 AM)samira Wrote: Actually a good quetstion, since the website should be protected against bots by Google Recaptcha... Confused

A possible answer might be: Captcha solving can be done by humans. Of course, but what I am talking about is an army of click-workers, located in poor countries. Jsut a speculation,  though.

Yes, I've heard of sweat shops in Costa Rica, where everyone just does captcha's all day long.

Very sad. Sad

Some of them get pennies an hour to play Fortnite instead. That would be better, lol.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(08-29-2019, 09:44 AM)samira Wrote: I can’t even just imagine that I would do nothing else than solving captchas whole day long, just to barely get enough money to do a living. Sad

Yeah that's really sad Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(08-29-2019, 01:35 AM)samira Wrote: Actually a good question, since the website should be protected against bots by Google Recaptcha... Confused

A possible answer might be: Captcha solving can be done by humans. Of course, but what I am talking about is an army of click-workers, located in poor countries. Just a speculation,  though.

ewwwww, that's really sad Sad
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(08-29-2019, 09:44 AM)samira Wrote: I can’t even just imagine that I would do nothing else than solving captchas whole day long, just to barely get enough money to do a living. Sad

Yes, it's so sad that there are so freakin' many people who are alive, and absolutely HATE their lives.

From all the people in China who have to make stuff the old fashioned way for pennies an hour (typically 15-18 hrs, 6 or 7 days a week), so the world's major corporations can all have more money left over for their shareholders... to the people in Central/South America who are happy just to have ANYthing that gives them enough money for tomorrows food, and maybe some shelter.

It's a sad world, really. and that's why you want to do what you have to, to make it better.

(And this is why so many families cross the Mexico border, into the USA, hoping to clean toilets, and improve their lives. Despite the very real chance that they will die trying to make it to America.)
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Shade1453
(08-29-2019, 08:08 PM)Squirrel Wrote:

Yes, it's so sad that there are so freakin' many people who are alive, and absolutely HATE their lives.

From all the people in China who have to make stuff the old fashioned way for pennies an hour (typically 15-18 hrs, 6 or 7 days a week), so the world's major corporations can all have more money left over for their shareholders... to the people in Central/South America who are happy just to have ANYthing that gives them enough money for tomorrows food, and maybe some shelter.

It's a sad world, really. and that's why you want to do what you have to, to make it better.

(And this is why so many families cross the Mexico border, into the USA, hoping to clean toilets, and improve their lives. Despite the very real chance that they will die trying to make it to America.)
Yesss, Trump shouldn't build a wall! I wish We, Americans can help Mexicans live a better life Sad
  • Squirrel
I bet in hell one of the punishments is captcha solving, people just sit there and solve captchas Big Grin
Agario Gaming Fan  Angel
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-10-2019, 06:39 AM)downwiththis Wrote: I bet in hell one of the punishments is captcha solving, people just sit there and solve captchas Big Grin

jgfhjgfhjgfjfhgfhjg