Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Agario Folklore: How The World Came To Be
Quick Note before I tell this story. Lately, I have been seeing a ton of Minecraft folklore, so as a die-hard Agar.io fan, I thought it would be fun to make some Agar.io folklore.

Once, In a world there were humans, just like us. Their world, just like ours, was going through Global Warming, but these humans did not make any efforts to stop it. One day, it got so hot that the heat could literally melt people into puddles. It also melted plants into tiny edible coloured dots. Also, because of the heat, there were weird, green, circle-shaped plants that had triangles on the edges of them that started growing. This extreme heat kept on going for a few days, then it went on for a couple of weeks, then a few months, and then a full year. By that time, the whole entire human population was melted into puddles. After the Global Warming, The Earth suddenly hit an Ice-Age. This Ice-Age went on for billions of years. And when it finally ended, these puddles were free and became blobs. But after billions of years of being stuck in ice, these blobs forgot how to live in civilization and turned Anarchic. They first started scavenging for the little edible dots, but then they realized that wasn't enough. The bigger blobs started to eat the smaler ones. And that is how the world of Agar.io was born.  
Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like KingAgarioGamer's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, AnimeYT, Sora, Yugopolis
(07-26-2019, 09:56 PM)KingAgarioGamer Wrote: Quick Note before I tell this story. Lately, I have been seeing a ton of Minecraft folklore, so as a die-hard Agar.io fan, I thought it would be fun to make some Agar.io folklore.

Once, In a world there were humans, just like us. Their world, just like ours, was going through Global Warming, but these humans did not make any efforts to stop it. One day, it got so hot that the heat could literally melt people into puddles. It also melted plants into tiny edible coloured dots. Also, because of the heat, there were weird, green, circle-shaped plants that had triangles on the edges of them that started growing. This extreme heat kept on going for a few days, then it went on for a couple of weeks, then a few months, and then a full year. By that time, the whole entire human population was melted into puddles. After the Global Warming, The Earth suddenly hit an Ice-Age. This Ice-Age went on for billions of years. And when it finally ended, these puddles were free and became blobs. But after billions of years of being stuck in ice, these blobs forgot how to live in civilization and turned Anarchic. They first started scavenging for the little edible dots, but then they realized that wasn't enough. The bigger blobs started to eat the smaler ones. And that is how the world of Agar.io was born.  
Big Grin

I have just one question.....

How did @Gandalf conjure up the ice-age??!?!?!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
i like it tooSmile) xDxD

im a  forgetful personBig Grin 
not joke XDXD
[-] The following 1 user Likes AnimeYT's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026