Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Guys!
Hey all, me and a team of some people have been working on an official guide for Agma.io.
Of course this is only something that a team of us have created but i would like to know who would support it in becoming somewhat official on the page of Agma.io when it is released

Big Grin
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Shade1453's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(07-23-2019, 01:24 AM)shade1453 Wrote: Hey all, me and a team of some people have been working on an official guide for Agma.io.
Of course this is only something that a team of us have created but i would like to know who would support it in becoming somewhat official on the page of Agma.io when it is released

Big Grin

This sounds like a question for @Sora, and I suppose will depend on what you come up with.

Currently, I'd say that the commmunity was looking to announcements here for information, and we've been expeimenting with a Wiki, but that requires constant monitoring and volunteer work to make viable.

Good luck with whatever you're doing, and I hope you'll let us have a look once you have something put together?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Shade1453
(07-23-2019, 09:12 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(07-23-2019, 01:24 AM)shade1453 Wrote: Hey all, me and a team of some people have been working on an official guide for Agma.io.

Big Grin

This sounds like a question for @Sora, and I suppose will depend on what you come up with.

Currently, I'd say that the commmunity was looking to announcements here for information, and we've been expeimenting with a Wiki, but that requires constant monitoring and volunteer work to make viable.

Good luck with whatever you're doing, and I hope you'll let us have a look once you have something put together?

Could i have you look at the doc? i think it'd say a lot more about it and your stance on it Smile

@Squirrel also ah i see about the whole announcement things, my bad
(07-23-2019, 09:18 AM)shade1453 Wrote: Could i have you look at the doc? i think it'd say a lot more about it and your stance on it Smile

@Squirrel also ah i see about the whole announcement things, my bad

Sure... I might even learn something, because I'm a very atypical player.

You can't send attachments here, and I'm a bit picky over what file extensions I'll accept. Can you make it into a .pdf, and then send it to me on Discord? I am Squirrel#0232

I'd be happy to look at it, and there, I'd also possibly have some of the other guys look at it as well.

Also, don't worry about posting in Announcements -- you caught on quickly!  These Forums are often unlike anything you've ever been on before, and takes some getting used to. Smile
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Shade1453
(08-28-2019, 06:33 AM)Avessorer Wrote: I just thought it was funny having it being so old considering how many active users are on here. I guess that answers the question then

Wot?