Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kyd is annoying
is kyd a developer or something???
so first, he have thousands of powerups, so we can't play x-insta these days.
my best server is x-insta
but he keeps on spamming, recs, virus, freeze
so 0 player can actually play in that server when someone is big he just savage right off so
i play x-insta for a long time, but i just can't stand kyd.
is their a problem to solve it??
i can't even play x-insta
i eat sumuri's :O
for some some reason squid and magma pooped up in ma mind xD

Ik how u feel xc

I think dat can be solved by putting a limit on how many powerups u can use per day

But wait, whos kyd!?!?!?
I never saw him in x insta lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(05-10-2019, 03:38 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: for some some reason squid and magma pooped up in ma mind xD

Ik how u feel xc

I think dat can be solved by putting a limit on how many powerups u can use per day

But wait, whos kyd!?!?!?

well i don't think he is actually buying the stuff
he have a bunch of recos, i swear, he used 160 recs in 2 min, is he a developer??????
i eat sumuri's :O
(05-11-2019, 01:50 PM)xmaster Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 03:38 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: for some some reason squid and magma pooped up in ma mind xD

Ik how u feel xc

But wait, whos kyd!?!?!?

he have a bunch of recos, i swear, he used 160 recs in 2 min, is he a developer??????

Well, I dont think that hes a developer.
As far as I know,
ot dat active these days I dont believe hes that type of guy lol (tbh I never saw him using powerups)

So dat must be some rich guy that buys powerup packs. Thats da only explanation as max amount of recombines for gold members is 18.

soo yea

HES BUYING POWERUPS!
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(05-11-2019, 06:45 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

Ik how u feel xc

But wait, whos kyd!?!?!?

As far as I know,
ot dat active these days I dont believe hes that type of guy lol (tbh I never saw him using powerups)

So dat must be some rich guy that buys powerup packs. Thats da only explanation as max amount of recombines for gold members is 18.

soo yea

HES BUYING POWERUPS!
You know who Kyd is Afina

(05-11-2019, 06:45 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

Ik how u feel xc

But wait, whos kyd!?!?!?

As far as I know,

soo yea

HES BUYING POWERUPS!
You know who Kyd is Afina
@Lazaro @FilipCro125 @xmaster

I can't say for certain who it is, but I know it's not Sora, nor Retslac, so no, he's not a developer... And I don't think he's a YouTuber, which means there's a good chance he buys what he uses.

I also have heard at least 2 or 3 people say that he has bought them Gold membership, so in my books... you may not like the way he kills you, or tries to take ownership of a server when he's playing in it, but he's still a good guy, and helps keep this game free for a bunch of us.

In my books, that means I don't care how many times you kill me... you're still a good-guy.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • FilipCro125
(12-29-2019, 05:49 PM)Squirrel Wrote: @Lazaro @FilipCro125 @xmaster

I can't say for certain who it is, but I know it's not Sora, nor Retslac, so no, he's not a developer... And I don't think he's a YouTuber, which means there's a good chance he buys what he uses.

I also have heard at least 2 or 3 people say that he has bought them Gold membership, so in my books... you may not like the way he kills you, or tries to take ownership of a server when he's playing in it, but he's still a good guy, and helps keep this game free for a bunch of us.

In my books, that means I don't care how many times you kill me... you're still a good-guy.

Kyd is my friend. He usally plays x-insta with me, but he doesn't use 200 powers in 5 min. He is just a rich guy that buys lots of powers and only use them in "Emergencies".
(02-13-2020, 10:49 PM)Lazaro Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 05:49 PM)Squirrel Wrote: @Lazaro @FilipCro125 @xmaster

Kyd is my friend. He usally plays x-insta with me, but he doesn't use 200 powers in 5 min. He is just a rich guy that buys lots of powers and only use them in "Emergencies".

I think there are a lot of people who would say exactly the same thing!

And I have a feeling he spends far more money on others, in the game, than he spends for himself.
Fight the Good Fight
Since the over whelming odds of people want me to stop and be gone so be it.. Sora and or Retslac ban my accounts "Kyd" and "WubbaDubDub" I see that no-one will ever learn and that i'm just wasting my time being here and no matter what I do i'll always be seen as a bad guy (to be honest can't blame ya I turned so toxic over the years of being here), thanks for the memories, but the past is the past and it's time to move on with my life. -Kyd aka Paul or Bub in-game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Grinch's post:
  • Squirrel
(02-21-2020, 02:29 PM)Grinch Wrote: Since the over whelming odds of people want me to stop and be gone so be it.. Sora and or Retslac ban my accounts "Kyd" and "WubbaDubDub" I see that no-one will ever learn and that i'm just wasting my time being here and no matter what I do i'll always be seen as a bad guy (to be honest can't blame ya I turned so toxic over the years of being here), thanks for the memories, but the past is the past and it's time to move on with my life. -Kyd aka Paul or Bub in-game.

I don't know who you are, only heard of you but I hope everything will be good for you ^^
My discord is alexx#4007
[Image: unknown.png]

Rest in piece Fidget Spinner skin
(02-21-2020, 02:29 PM)Grinch Wrote: Since the over whelming odds of people want me to stop and be gone so be it.. Sora and or Retslac ban my accounts "Kyd" and "WubbaDubDub" I see that no-one will ever learn and that i'm just wasting my time being here and no matter what I do i'll always be seen as a bad guy (to be honest can't blame ya I turned so toxic over the years of being here), thanks for the memories, but the past is the past and it's time to move on with my life. -Kyd aka Paul or Bub in-game.

Well, as I've said, the only people that I ever heard talk about you, are the people who you bought stuff for.

But as you've said, the game is just a pastime, and generally you want to move on to better things after awhile. All the best in whatever you decide!

I just wanted you to be certain that there are people out there who will miss you, if you go!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Sora
Apologies the community couldn't Handle your awesomeness :Sad

F
[Image: cebfaff72909ff0f894534bd405c8455.jpg]