Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Agma Discord Reaching 20K Members
Hey, I’m back and this time is to celebrate the glorious moment that Agma.io Discord Server reached 20,000 glorious members that play the best io game ever created (Agar.io was also good)  Heart .

The Agma.io Discord Server was created back in 9/9/2017 and it sure has come a long from 2017 to 2019 and I’m glad I joined this community and I’m also glad I’m to celebrate this glorious moment with the rest of the Agma.io Family (Nuke - Agmarians). 

[Image: image0.png]

Make sure to also be part of the celebrations and join the official discord server. Link: https://discord.gg/pggppSs also make sure to join the celebratory 20K Member giveaway.

[-] The following 4 users Like Saint's post:
  • FilipCro125, Konoha , Mikasa, YaGirlBantrr
(05-01-2019, 03:56 PM)Saint Wrote: Hey, I’m back and this time is to celebrate the glorious moment that Agma.io Discord Server reached 20,000 glorious members that play the best io game ever created (Agar.io was also good)  Heart .

The Agma.io Discord Server was created back in 9/9/2017 and it sure has come a long from 2017 to 2019 and I’m glad I joined this community and I’m also glad I’m to celebrate this glorious moment with the rest of the Agma.io Family (Nuke - Agmarians). 

[Image: image0.png]

Make sure to also be part of the celebrations and join the official discord server. Link: https://discord.gg/pggppSs also make sure to join the celebratory 20K Member giveaway.
20k members already?!? I guess time really does fly by Wink For as long as I’ve been in this community everyone has been so welcoming and kind to others. Even with everything that was going on about the DDoSing we all still managed to stick together lmao. I’m sure a lot of you feel the same way Big Grin I’m glad Nuke came up with the word “Agmarian” because now it’s pretty much a meme to me and I love making jokes about it (:<
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
Finally we recognize bots as human Smile that's a great step for world

More seriously I'm really happy to see this game growing, it has been a part of my video game time since 2 years now and even if I do not play it much now I still have many good moments in my Mind (@FilipCro125 FilipDaShoe&7Filips 4ever)
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125
I just checked, I joined a day after the server was made, and have been there since that day.
And seeing the server finally hitting the 20k milestone is just amazing!
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

Woah! What a milestone! Congratulations on making this community so succesful and to maintain a great amount of users, (Former) supporters, staffs, developers and (co-)owners! Unbelievable that you guys came this far while I was away!
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]