Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forgot Password Button
Theres currently not a 'forgot password' button in the game. I have no idea how to make it, or if its hard or easy. But I think a lot of people will forget his/her password, and now there's basically nothing to do about it. Maybe a 'Forgot PAssword' button should be added.
[-] The following 3 users Like RickDeklomp's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, aldo123, Konoha
Yeeeee

If dis was featured, developers would save a lot of time
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • aldo123
yeaah"))

Big Grin
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:(("I'M A BAD GIRL YOU UNDERSTAND?"))
[-] The following 1 user Likes roya's post:
  • aldo123
(04-23-2019, 07:38 AM)RickDeklomp Wrote: Theres currently not a 'forgot password' button in the game. I have no idea how to make it, or if its hard or easy. But I think a lot of people will forget his/her password, and now there's basically nothing to do about it. Maybe a 'Forgot PAssword' button should be added.

That's been suggested many times if i'm being honest. I'm sure it'll make it's way into the game eventually but for now just go to Retslac & Sora for password changes Smile
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
I think the whole idea of having a "Forgotten Password" in-game would be a good idea. If you forget your password and well, want to play the game again then there should be a way to recover it. Whether that's a link being sent to you through the forums or a link being sent straight through to your emails associated with the Forums account. However, as of now, all we can do right now is jot down the password on a piece of paper or even create a sticky note version of it on your desktop and then that way we'll never forget, eh?

*muaha, Storm網 has come to take over Recent Posts... Once again!*
Build a bridge and get over it!