Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three year anniversary
Amazing achievement! I barely just started joining the forums.
(not including my other account that went offline because i got a new comp and forgot the password)
I wonder how long you've played agma for, i've only played for a year ._.
GOTTA POST POST POST
[-] The following 2 users Like Beaver's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
(04-27-2019, 05:49 PM)Beaver Wrote: Amazing achievement! I barely just started joining the forums.
(not including my other account that went offline because i got a new comp and forgot the password)
I wonder how long you've played agma for, i've only played for a year ._.

If you ask me that question, well, common thought but surprisingly not. I actually started playing Agma 6 days ago, though I did play Agma (formely known as Agf at the time) just a few times, but not that actively. I actually came back 1 week ago, believe it or not!
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Konoha 's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
Ooooooooooh...

like i wouldn't notice via discord or something
GOTTA POST POST POST
[-] The following 1 user Likes Beaver's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-27-2019, 06:25 PM)samira Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 05:47 PM)Konoha Wrote:
(04-27-2019, 05:45 PM)samira Wrote: Ahm.......... not for everyone! Dodgy Fore some it's more some kind of a nightmare Wink

That shouldn't be the case though. Why else are people staying here when it's a nightmare?  Huh
The ones who find it a nightmare, should leave or are already gone.

Just talking about the game - not about the fourms,that have sections even for Slither.io.  Rolleyes

I'm talking about the game and the forums and gaming overall. If you don't like a game or a community, just leave it and it won't be a bother anymore.  Idea
~Konoha/ Blud
I'm gorgeous!

[Image: bb4e29b1658af6553f2df77facf12568.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Konoha 's post:
  • Mikasa
(04-26-2019, 02:30 PM)Squirrel Wrote: No, we're actually talking about these Forums! It was up and available, even in 2015! There's a very few who were around then.

My fave old-old-timer? @SPAM000 Take a bow, dude, if you're alive & out there still!!!

(I encourage you to seek out his messages.... lol. Every last one either was completely useful and informative, or cracked me up until I was gasping for air!)

But who is your favourite, the character or the man behind "me"? It does not matter anyway, since @SPAM000 died and will not come back. You may think fondly of the past, but what is the past compared to the future and the current day? The past has nothing on the present nor the future. The only good thing about the past is the reminder it left to all of us: tomorrow is a gift, so look forward to it! (and let the dead souls of artificial beings die like they deserve, I still get email notifications when this account is mentioned.)

On another note I hope everyone forgives me for breaking out of character. But I have something important to tell as my last message to the community I so dearly love.

Do you remember me old friend? We used to chat every day. The forum was like a small village where everyone knew each other. We shared a lot of moments you and me. We saw a lot of old friends go. We don't know where they went, yet we knew they probably forgot us. It is not the cruelty of their hearts that made their memories take a voyage to oblivion my friend, so forgive them and make new ones. That's what we used to tell each other. One goes and another. But for each person gone, another three joined our village and soon, we had a big city.

I recall each day of the past as if they were yesterday, but I'm afraid I'm not even part of yesteryear. In my obsession with the past, I forgot who my true friends are and only remember how they were. But, dear friend, history is something which constantly evolves. If I can tell the tale of this village since its foundation, not many will enjoy it anymore, for they were not there to truly appreciate all the good moments of the story and I cannot tell you the tale of this city. Ever so thriving, almost like the old days actually. But that story is not for I to tell. It is you my friend who will tell me how it unfolds.

I can see it in your eyes, the death of the past and the birth of the future. There is something more beautiful than the sparkling jewels crafted by the roaring brutality of the elements crashing against each other at random. There is something more beautiful than all human emotions. I can see it now, albeit now being a ghost from the past, the true beauty lies in unity: one community growing as one big family.

I'll admit dear friend, that I missed you. I still miss you. All of that was you is gone. All of that was me is gone as well, all that remains is bitterness and envy, because, I cannot stress it enough, I failed to see then what was truly priceless. I failed to renew our friendship and now you have forgotten me just as I have forsaken you. It was my greatest fear and now my greatest opponent.

However, rejoice, I bear good news. If my departure is unavoidable, we have learned from this and never again - promise - shall it ever occur, in the memory of all that is good, that one of us is left behind in the past.

I wish you a merry third year anniversary my dear friend.

Stay well and may we meet again,

S.P.C.
[-] The following 2 users Like SPAM000's post:
  • Mikasa, Squirrel
(04-27-2019, 05:05 PM)QueenHeather Wrote: Ayyyy my 3 year is coming up shortly after my birthday. Does that mean I get two parties??? x)

We never need an excuse to party! Wink

Just send out da notices, pump up da tunes, get da food ready, and leave da door open!

Big Grin

(04-27-2019, 05:45 PM)samira Wrote: Ahm.......... not for everyone! Dodgy Fore some it's more some kind of a nightmare Wink

These poor souls do not yet know you, so it would seem -- the recognition of the glint of your evil desire within the game, to sup on their bones, enjoying the harsh crackle, snap and crunching noises, even as you set up to eat the next unfortunate in your path.

And in particular, to those who are your sworn enemies, the gleeful way in which you joyfully eat them, again, and again, and again, until their resolve begins to fade... And if they quit the game? All the better, for you!

You know there will always be new enemies to take the place of the old.

(04-27-2019, 06:31 PM)Konoha Wrote: That shouldn't be the case though. Why else are people staying here when it's a nightmare?  Huh
The ones who find it a nightmare, should leave or are already gone.

(04-27-2019, 06:31 PM)Konoha Wrote: I'm talking about the game and the forums and gaming overall. If you don't like a game or a community, just leave it and it won't be a bother anymore.  Idea

Samira is both fun, and business, rolled into one. She plays hard, she also works hard. But when she's here, she's talking about having fun in agar.io, most of the time. If you read the whole of my message, I hope that you will understand her a bit better! Wink

Other than here, in the Forums, you're not likely to cross paths, unless you go back and play the original game again... But in there, from what I hear, she probably has made a number of young people, cuss and swear, and eventually, stop playing.

She knows that what you say is true too -- that people come and go, and as one who curses ever so greatly quits, another noob has already joined in the battle.

(05-02-2019, 04:25 AM)SPAM000 Wrote: But who is your favourite, the character or the man behind "me"? It does not matter anyway, since @SPAM000 died and will not come back. You may think fondly of the past, but what is the past compared to the future and the current day? The past has nothing on the present nor the future. The only good thing about the past is the reminder it left to all of us: tomorrow is a gift, so look forward to it! (and let the dead souls of artificial beings die like they deserve, I still get email notifications when this account is mentioned.)

On another note I hope everyone forgives me for breaking out of character. But I have something important to tell as my last message to the community I so dearly love.

Do you remember me old friend? We used to chat every day. The forum was like a small village where everyone knew each other. We shared a lot of moments you and me. We saw a lot of old friends go. We don't know where they went, yet we knew they probably forgot us. It is not the cruelty of their hearts that made their memories take a voyage to oblivion my friend, so forgive them and make new ones. That's what we used to tell each other. One goes and another. But for each person gone, another three joined our village and soon, we had a big city.

I recall each day of the past as if they were yesterday, but I'm afraid I'm not even part of yesteryear. In my obsession with the past, I forgot who my true friends are and only remember how they were. But, dear friend, history is something which constantly evolves. If I can tell the tale of this village since its foundation, not many will enjoy it anymore, for they were not there to truly appreciate all the good moments of the story and I cannot tell you the tale of this city. Ever so thriving, almost like the old days actually. But that story is not for I to tell. It is you my friend who will tell me how it unfolds.

I can see it in your eyes, the death of the past and the birth of the future. There is something more beautiful than the sparkling jewels crafted by the roaring brutality of the elements crashing against each other at random. There is something more beautiful than all human emotions. I can see it now, albeit now being a ghost from the past, the true beauty lies in unity: one community growing as one big family.

I'll admit dear friend, that I missed you. I still miss you. All of that was you is gone. All of that was me is gone as well, all that remains is bitterness and envy, because, I cannot stress it enough, I failed to see then what was truly priceless. I failed to renew our friendship and now you have forgotten me just as I have forsaken you. It was my greatest fear and now my greatest opponent.

However, rejoice, I bear good news. If my departure is unavoidable, we have learned from this and never again - promise - shall it ever occur, in the memory of all that is good, that one of us is left behind in the past.

I wish you a merry third year anniversary my dear friend.

Stay well and may we meet again,

S.P.C.

I missed the real-you -- you could tell, when he came out, because even if his message were delivered in a childish Elite-speak and purposeful-typo-laden manner, the meat of the message was always spot on -- the delivery mechanism used both to fit in, and to catch the eye of your audience. Whever you go, you hold court, and I need not wish you luck, because luck has abbbbbsolutely nothing to do with it.

I will compare you with... (dare I breach the subject?)
....my favourite speaker on a Sunday. Messages so cunningly crafted to catch the essence of the past to help us understand the context of which it was written, his familiarity (being a Jew himself, and once, even a rabbi), and to cut to what mattered in a passage.

Then to flip everyone on their ear, using humour to sink another hook into his audience, reel them in, showing the proof of his point, both from the past, elements in the present, keeping everyone alert and motivated; each new point hammering home his intent and conclusion of the message, like a sledgehammer, as if you didn't already have enough to believe it was so, and then.... when he had asked all to close their eyes in prayer, then a singing of a final song, when they looked up at the conclusion of the song -- the man was gone.

For the MESSAGE was tantamount, not the bearer of it.

One day, his message also contained the item of priorities, and he ascribed to 'making a list' of priorities near and dear to your heart.

Then, if you found yourself too short on time, simply drop the bottom priority on the lst from it, and carry on.

I had the great pleasure of shaking his hand that day, solemnly hoping that we never fell off the bottom of his list, but if we did, to praise God instead.

He was quite old then, at least 80-85... and he gave me a bearhug that I will never forget. For it was instantly clear that I understood what each meant, and that maximum potential had been achieved.

I am glad that my simple @SPAM000 mention of you brought you back for a last-gasp... and maybe yet one more???

Your message is spot-on as always. To live in the past is to waste life.

And life is far more precious and deserving.

You can take the best parts of the past, when you move on, with you if you choose, and they are important to you.

And yes, most of us have also forgotten old friends the same way in which you described, moving on when the future became the present, not even realizing, in some cases, that you'd said (or forgotten to say) a 'goodbye'.

Those of us with a working mind, we understand.

The little village may have grown into a city, but in the grand scheme of things, it could never have amounted to more than the tiny village it started out as -- for thus is Earth large, ripe with both pitfall and opportunity.

Wherever you are now, I know you are doing a lot of good, and you shouldn't be as hard on yourself as you were, just there.

For those which fell off the bottom of your mental list, have been replaced by wider and more important goals, and thus is the progress of life.

May some of the younger readers reading along right now, grasp this powerful lesson, and let it spur them on too, to take themselves to the next level of their being.

Good luck, friend, you will be missed.... but not forgotten by me. Big Grin
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Mikasa
This seems more like a cya kids message lmao

-waves goodbye-