Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My story-⚡??????⚡
Hello a little over a year I started playing Agar.io
And I'm going to play in the simple masseur of the word

Initially you played only in FFA mode because I did not know other mods
I liked to watch the old Beativars of Agar.io
In PUMBA and Jumbo and Crystal and Bubell baz and then also Kolibri
I thought they were just crazy. I did not really understand how they were doing it, but I was just hypnotized by it and saw the red circle that produced small pieces of it.
I learned slowly to play and then I also knew the methods to do a team with a click on W and how to entice small players from me to get close and split up on them. Of course all the friendships were temporary because I changed servers all the time because I was used to entering servers with as few players slowly I also knew the other EXPERMINAL model That's how I adopted a normal name Dragon and Smiley that I would change from time to time
I have always seen the players with KRAKEN or SPY skins in great awe
Even actors whose name is not simple but cool letters like they are pro
And I always wanted to be one of them with such a skin and a cool name
Then I started to save DNA and it never really is me to use them except sometimes when I saw a cool skin that I wanted to buy
I decided to be those cool players with SPY skin and cool name
I started to look for a lot on the Internet how to write such names after a long time I found and built 3 names really beautiful in my opinion I decided to keep them good and then once I bought the skin SPY I put this name with me and I was just happy I looked good with a great name one of the days I loved to play them and even thought I am a pro and everyone will dare to come near me because wai wai what will happen to them ...
After a long time I realized I was not God and played without so many expectations
Until then she has never been a good TEAM but only a temporary one who may have held a day or until he met a friend from his mafia
After a while I played on a server that is relatively not always a lot of cravings where maybe 40 connected
I played and she fought between two relatively big players. One of them offered me a TEAM and I agreed at the end. I do not remember how it ended but I knew another one who was with him on TEAM. We played together. We ate. Then I saw him and he ate me the way it makes sense. This piece of bakeries and temporary TEAM and all that
I thought that all the TEAM readers on this map are two friends who call each other and play together and of course they will not betray each other.
I continued to play on another server of China and I meet the one who cheated on me I betrayed him of course I was eaten and then again I meet him He could eat me but he did not TEAM with me and did not betray me and introduced me to the little mafia boss we were
And if he did not have time to get to know everyone, his mafia friends did it in the next few days
I kept playing the RPG and at certain hours I improved a bit
And then one day during the summer vacation I played in the morning and saw something fighting with something one of them offered me TEAM I was not so naive I knew that if I help him and he wins and then he will eat me and will continue to play with his TEAM So I turned around and saw that none of them have TEAM And I helped him. We continued playing for half an hour while we ate. We both met and continued the TEAM. The next day I met him. We continued the TEAM and we were great 3 days later he introduced me to his mafia.
And what to say I was from Abbott, it was a much more powerful Mafia than Australia
And we controlled a lot
To this day I think I'm lucky for these 2 TEAM I made and think that if he meets his friend he is cheating on me and then I would lose this mafia but it did not happen and he learned to trust me and that's why I have two bakeries
And the first mafia about the guy being nice and decided even though we both betrayed the two of us to give me training and get me into the mafia
Now, for the week that I have been playing for a year, I am at level 62
I could have a lot more problem with the problem of having a frequent Internet problem and therefore difficult to control
But I think that in the year to learn to play alone even know to do
 POP SPLIT and some good exercises without help just from videos it's beautiful
Most of my bakeries know that they are at the level of 75+ and many of them are at level 100
And I hide the skin of Level 60 because I know they will expect more of me
Especially when I entered very strong bakeries at level 40+
What do you say, how did I progress? It's beautiful? I think I'll even reach level 100 by next year
So when Wifi is not stuck in me (I must note that it is not always stuck but mostly it does not work some of these so I'm alone at home)
And I think I kind of think of myself as not pro-YouTube but I'm worth something
Oh and another thing I forgot to tell I even got to the point that I did TEAM with the BUBEL BAZ!

How is my story relative?
Thank you very much and I will be happy to respond
[-] The following 6 users Like ⚡Dragon⚡'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, YaGirlBantrr
(03-31-2019, 07:04 PM)samira Wrote: Hi,

nice story. I am very interested in the social aspects of Agar and you talked a lot about them so this was a very interesting read. Shy I will write some comments - but your text is so long that I cannot comment everything.

Okay guess that is all I have to say for now. Smile

That was so long, for a second I thought I was reading one of my own posts!

I snipped most of it, because I have just one quwstion, which must have reared it's head with you a number of times....

Having a lot of friends is a good thing, but eventually you have two friends who, for themselves, each hate the other!

Now how do you choose who to play with?

And how do you manage to tell your friend that you chose to play against, that you still consider them a friend?

In a game of eat or be eaten, do you have a pecking order? And I would think a number of people would then choose to no longer be your friend, after you killed them.

Or do you turn peacenik, and refuse to team with either one, or shoot at either one?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Maribel, Sarah123
I usually if I see two of my many friends
If it's a big fight that usually depends on viruses then I'll send W to everyone If it does not help I'll help a better friend and die so as not to do it personally and then apologize after using a lot of W and he will realize that I did it just because he wanted to eat my friend And refused to forgive or recognize him as part of the mafia
If they are friends at an equal level I will just keep my game normal

If this is a relatively big fight, I will just split myself into two parts. No part of them. That's how they will have to do TEAM (so if one of them has a member from the Mafia, then he will have no problem cheating.) There's TEAM I'll just keep my game normal)
[-] The following 5 users Like ⚡Dragon⚡'s post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Joanna, Mark anthony, Sarah123, Squirrel
(04-01-2019, 09:44 AM)samira Wrote: Excellent question(s)!! You nailed it.

Well usually I do not meet two friends at the same time so when I meet the second one I am already in a team with the one I met first. In this case I‘d Stick to the former. This is a general behavior, I prefer duo teams over triple and so on so I think this isn’t that big deal. If the second friend sees I stay at the first well what can he/she do he will move away, sooner or later. Usually at least. Because he/she willl not attack my friend while I am close to them. (Usually...)

Yes ofcourse there is a pecking order. You  have a point, sometimes my friends are fighting each other which confused me a lot when I was less experienced. Well if they try to eat each other and are both big and already overlapping I would try to force them to make peace by sending w to both of them but if this does not work... then yes it is a question of pecking order and some other factors. If both are good friends I would not do anything. Staying neutral seems to be the best amongst the bad options. If one is a really good friend and one is not I might support the good friend... which means I destroy the friendship to the other one, yes. So I prefer to stay neutral in such situations. Or trying to avoid the decision and for instance suicide into my team mate knowing it will not make him/her win but so I can escape the situation and don’t have to choose a winner by destroying one with a virus. Yeah, circumventing! Wink

If both are not very good friends I would help my team mate for the selfish reason of not wanting to lose „my“ mass.

See, this is just another reason that I always play solo...

In Agma, though... because it has an in-game chat, sometimes you see deals being brokered so that friend a does not end up eating friend b.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 5 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Good luck to all, Joanna, Mark anthony, Sarah123
(04-01-2019, 11:36 PM)samira Wrote: Situation from an hour ago: A "friend" (fat " because well...not really a good friend!) was so idiotic, splitting into a friend of her who just arrived us and guess what the guy did... yeah, ate me.

See, in this case I whish to have a chat to give her a chance to immediatly take responsibility and to excuse. But there is no chat so I am alone with my anger.

Well without further ado, I ate her the next time I see her even she was sending me "w". Stupid people must learn with pain. Event stupid people learn quickly if the pain is big enough. She might instead have concluded that I'm an evil person though... well learning is a challenge. I might have destroyed this "friendship" but yeah that's the thing, I am okay with losing such a "friend".

I might note that I have started to change again: My tolerance against stupidness decreases. It's okay to have some beginners as friends and some at medium level but it also means you cannot really achieve something when playing with them. It's sad how many players have reached level 100 but are sooooo clueless....  So, she most likely did not intend to damage me but yeah, I should detail the situation a bit more, there was no reason to "panic-split" into their friend, I was very close and there was no real threat.... Ah whatever I should not bother she's not worth it. So just saying, I expect every player with level 100 to be experienced enough to anticipate obvious behaviour of their allies... So she MUST know what happens when she splits like this into her friend. He maybe did not even have the intention to actually kill *me* (because he also tried to excuse later on which I ignored and I will kill him, sooner or later) and it was just a rash action, he thought she wanted him to kill me.... IDIOTISM how could she not know this!! Really this makes me so angry, such pathetic stupidness. I hope she excuses again and then I will kill her again. Great joy, oh great joy of a sweet revenge. And I don't care if I overextend.

LOL....

Yes, it's a good thing that we all have good days, and bad days. I suppose that it makes our intercommunications a bit more interesting and varied!

But then there's events like the one you describe here. :|  If that happens too often, I'd dare to say that you'll just have less non-intelligent friends!

Since I suck at the game, I am going to try to keep pace with the "intelligent" ones by suddenly being glad you only play agar.io, and that I'm not likely to ever end up losing you as a friend due to poor gameplay. (Because we won't play together.)

I mean, I click all the time, even thjough there's never a reason in the game that you need to click on anything, and have given up trying to "correct" the behaviour. I just can't. I also have had my hand fall asleep, due to gripping the mouse too hard.  I know (as in "am able to perform"), and care about none of the varied "tricks" that people do, although some of them I recognize they're coming and react to.

When someone is small, I can't tell who they are from the name. I try to simplify things by leaving skins off... too many of the skins are similar enough it makes it hard for me to differentiate... and then, it only serves to make the name on the cell harder to see.

And now, I hope that you'll remember I said this to you... just in the offhand possibility some jerkus-maximus might hatch a plot to terminate our friendship based on seeing your post... then playing the game as 'Squirrel' and eating you whenever possible. Hopefully you'll know it wasn't me.

musings from the past Wrote:It occurs to me that were it not for the misfortunate chance of three guys all playing a game furiously at the precise same time, I would still have one extra friend myself. Life is stupid, sometimes.

But we cannot change how others react to us, we can only consider how we react to them.
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 7 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Good luck to all, Joanna, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123, yukichan
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS TO ALL!!!
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 8 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123, Squirrel
Don't use April fools to flirts someone
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 9 users Like yukichan's post:
  • daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123, Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
(04-02-2019, 06:55 AM)yukichan Wrote: Don't use April fools to flirts someone

Me and @Robin were planning to play a trick on Fishy with Robin's alt account xD He was gonna ask him out pretending to be a girl but never got the chance bcs the boi tew slow -dab- Idk if we are still gonna continue the joke because its not April Fools anymore but we can still could do it lol it would just be funnier on April Fools Day yk lmao Hopefully we still continue lololl cOUgH you better read this loli bird cOuGh
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Squirrel , yukichan
I have no idea what is she talking about? ~looks at surroundings and acts as if nothing happened~
[Image: Robin.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Robin 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(03-31-2019, 07:04 PM)samira Wrote: Hi,

nice story. I am very interested in the social aspects of Agar and you talked a lot about them so this was a very interesting read. Shy I will write some comments - but your text is so long that I cannot comment everything.

Quote:I am at level 62
You know that you can buy boosts to speed that up? That's what I did when I was level 90-something and could'nt wait for the lelvel 100 kraken skin. Smile

The sad truth is, it might help if you have the kraken skin. I often use it so everyone can see my level. I think this is another mistake of the game, coupling the displayment of your level to a skin. Level 100 players should be marked by something else than a skin. I love to use all the skins but I believe the kraken skin gives me an advantage. When I see kraken players that I do not know I am always thinking twice before eating them, because I might see them again.... I almost never team up with players that are not kraken AND have no name at all or only a generic name such as "w=team".

Quote:To this day I think I'm lucky for these 2 TEAM I made and think that if he meets his friend he is cheating on me and then I would lose this mafia but it did not happen and he learned to trust me
Is it really such a big trouble for you to find loyal friends? I am just asking because this suprises me. I also have a lot of troubles with players who betray me, but I also meet a lot of new players and usually some of them are loyal. At least for some time. But with "some time" I mean a long time in comparison what you said. You said they often don't want to team with you the next day. Well... I have a lot of friends which I know for longer than a year. I think I started to play Agar back in 2015. I met some of my friends in 2015 or 2016! So I know them for round about 3 years. (But I was using a different name then so one could say it does not count... )

It is really hard to tell why you have these problems. Of course you have to stick to one name. And be friendly and helpful, at least to those you want to make your friends. For sure it helps if you play regulary. If they see you often, they do not forget you. I am not a good exmple (I am playing waaaaay too much) but usually I play every day. I know hundreds of players. Some are my friends, some I ignore, some are my enemies. I only play FFA on the European server. The number of players playing this mode in this location is limited so you often meet your friends (and your enemies....). When I join a server, usually there always is a friend of mine. Often there are severeal of my friends. Which can be quite annoying, because playing solo with my name is not easy... my friends want to team with me instead of letting me do some solo play, and my enemies focus & attack me with the help of their team.... It's also a challenge to remember all players. I sometimes forget their names... I am sure I accidentially killed persons who tought they are my friends. I did not do it on purpose but I cannot rembember 500+ names forever... (I try to remember the names of all players that I met more than once and how loyal they are.)

These days I rarely play with players that I don't know. The risk of the player being a traitor is too big. Exactly what you said, they play with you and then a better friends of them joins the server and then they eat you and play with the friend instead. But what these silly idiots don't consider is that I remember their name and I will revenge, may it be an hour later or a day or a week. I also have a written list of special enemies so I really cannot forget their names. Okay but back to topic, if we would meet you would have to convince me to trust you! This needs time. We have to see each other for a while (more than just one day) and we have to play together for a while. Trust has to be built up, it's not there right from the beginning. But it can be destroyed very fast. Attack me once on purpose, and I will terminate the friendship. I just did this today with a player I know for 1-2 years. He was kinda testing the limits of our friendship for quite a while and now he really made me so mad that I decided to no longer care about this person*. So, in a friendship, behave like a friend. Should be easy - but seems to be difficult.

If you really want to become the friend of a specific person, I recommend to be super friendly to this person. Sending a lot of "w" and so on. Don't give up too early. If this person was me I would resist for a long time Tongue You really had to convince me you are not an idiot, troll or whatever.

One last tip: Before starting to play, always join the server via spectate mode. Then you can look around for friends. If you do not find your friends, press F5 and try again... Nowadays I always join servers as a specator to see the leaderboard so I have an idea if it is a "friendly" server (with friends of me in the leaderboard) or a "hostile" server where my enemies dominate. Guess what type of server I prefer... Wink

Okay guess that is all I have to say for now. Smile

* = Btw if you read this Supergirl, it's Zui. *The* Zui. I don't allow this idiot to let his allies kill me while he is watching and not caring. I think my revenge hit him hard. Turns out he is not a good solo player. All he can do is hide behind others. Helped to kill him when he was a giant, guess he is not that good as he thinks. Well now he has to be mad and he for sure will attack me whenever he can, and I will do the same. If he plays with you I will ignore him, but only if he is not a threat. If he is threatening me I will attack him no matter what.

LOL your story is the best   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Heart Heart

im a  forgetful personBig Grin 
not joke XDXD
Hey nice story.
[-] The following 1 user Likes karanprakash's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026