Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Journey to 50k Subs.
A few years ago when I joined these forums I started making video's I promised myself I would reach 50k subs but I quit now I'm back and I created a new channel to achieve the goal this time please consider subscribing to give me a small boost ty greatly appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjP0w2Z...subscriber
[-] The following 3 users Like OniNoby's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, Squirrel
(03-30-2019, 12:23 PM)samira Wrote: Hey,

don't want to disappoint you but 50,000 subs in 2019 seems to be quite unrealistic... Confused because the number of Agar.io players has decreased drastically. (But I'm still playing it Smile )

But I watched your video and I liked it Heart , is it from 2019, does it still work this way? If so I might give it a try to have my own testing server. Do you know if the gameplay mechanics are exactly the same as in official Agar.io?

Nothing is impossible I came back to this game and I still see a chance if I make videos on agma.io and the original agar.io, the video I uploaded was made in 2015 I'm re-uploading all my old video's I haven't tested it out myself I will later if it does not work I'll make an updated version! Thanks for checking the channel out.
[-] The following 3 users Like OniNoby's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, Squirrel
(03-30-2019, 06:05 PM)samira Wrote: Ok well have fun then Smile

I will
[-] The following 1 user Likes OniNoby's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-30-2019, 05:23 AM)OniNoby Wrote: A few years ago when I joined these forums I started making video's I promised myself I would reach 50k subs but I quit now I'm back and I created a new channel to achieve the goal this time please consider subscribing to give me a small boost ty greatly appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjP0w2Z...subscriber

Glad to be your first subscriber Wink
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Squirrel
(03-30-2019, 05:23 AM)OniNoby Wrote: A few years ago when I joined these forums I started making video's I promised myself I would reach 50k subs but I quit now I'm back and I created a new channel to achieve the goal this time please consider subscribing to give me a small boost ty greatly appreciated. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjP0w2Z...subscriber

It's been a long time, but glad to see you back!

You can count me as your #2... lol

Here's hoping your first hundred happens for ya!

(And you can keep reposting old vids here, or on our Discord server.)

And, if you go there, let me know, we'll set you up with the 'SMall Content Creator' role, and you can let people there know as well!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!