Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Self customised Agario skins
I do assume most of you know about the self customising skin option on Agar.io, but for those of you who don't know about it I will try and explain.

On the Agar.io app it is possible to customise your own skins. You need to download the app and then go to your own skins. The first option tells you to draw your own skin, so tick this option and it will explain how everything works.

After some practising I did get a pretty nice result actually! I based my drawing on the well known desktop of Windows XP and added some nice things to it to make it look a little more recognisable.
[Image: x29q3l.png]
Do you guys like this skin? I'm going to try and create more nice skins. Oh and, this one was created on a tablet. A smartphone is way too small to customise a nice skin imo. If any of you have created a skin for Agar.io as well, feel free to post them here! No Agma.io skins allowed. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
I'll give you 2900 coins for that skin! The best I could do is my virus collection. It's also fun to use solid black or white colored skins.

You forgot to mention that it costs DNA to save a custom skin. Also, skins created on mobile are usable on browser as well.

[Image: FAIm57c.png]

[Image: s3Zop3O.png]

[-] The following 1 user Likes Shadow Fox's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-30-2019, 02:08 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote: I'll give you 2900 coins for that skin! The best I could do is my virus collection. It's also fun to use solid black or white colored skins.

You forgot to mention that it costs DNA to save a custom skin. Also, skins created on mobile are usable on browser as well.

[Image: FAIm57c.png]

[Image: s3Zop3O.png]

How did you draw the viruses? They look relatively detailed. Yes, it's also possible on mobile, but I think doing this on mobile is way too hard. If you have a tablet, it is really worth the effort to just go and try it out on there.

(03-30-2019, 03:32 AM)samira Wrote: Oh cool thanks! Heart

Always thought its some kind of hack.

But again an epic fail of Miniclip not to add this in the browser!!!

Angry GRRRRR!!!!!!! (angry sounds)

Skin is good for being drawn with a finger Smile

Shadowfox your viruses look very nice as well!

Believe me, you can download the app, connect your Facebook to it and try it out yourself. It's fun to do! I have seen someone on YouTube with a very detailled dolphin skin, it inspired and motivated me to create these myself.
(04-01-2019, 09:42 PM)Yugopolis Wrote: How did you draw the viruses? They look relatively detailed. Yes, it's also possible on mobile, but I think doing this on mobile is way too hard. If you have a tablet, it is really worth the effort to just go and try it out on there.

I used my finger and dotted out the edges in white. But, the border makes it difficult to fool other players.
My newest creation!
[Image: 15rjxok.png]
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(04-02-2019, 08:08 PM)samira Wrote: Great! Big Grin But it's the wrong time it should be 13:37!!! Wink

Hahaha... I get you. Hmm. I wouldn't be so sure about that, Samira. Smile
  • @Deletedacc21075026
(03-30-2019, 03:32 AM)samira Wrote: But again an epic fail of Miniclip not to add this in the browser!!!

Angry GRRRRR!!!!!!! (angry sounds)

Skin is good for being drawn with a finger Smile

Why is it that I find the thought of you making angry sounds is soooo funny?!

(lol)
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, FilipCro125, yukichan