Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bot idea!
Hello! I have another idea this one is for bots Smile..

so how the bots have timers "1hr - 24hrs" instead of the bots when bought add more bots it just adds more time like I rather play with 10 bots sometime than 300 and have 24 hours of 10 bots so I can team with them.. that might be a cool idea? can buy more time with the bots ? like 1-24 hrs? Cool Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes vermle's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Good idea i agrea with u "))
(03-08-2019, 08:31 PM)bAvly Wrote: Good idea i agrea with u : ))

yes Big Grin
(03-09-2019, 12:06 AM)samira Wrote: Or just make them cheaper, to me they seem to be way too expensive... Angel

yeah but when you have goldmember you dont have to pay for anything so its kinda not that hard for people to get bots and if they was like 50k coins - 1m coins than like id be easy to farm coins because the gamemode supersonic
(03-09-2019, 01:07 AM)vermle Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 12:06 AM)samira Wrote: Or just make them cheaper, to me they seem to be way too expensive... Angel

yeah but when you have goldmember you dont have to pay for anything so its kinda not that hard for people to get bots and if they was like 50k coins - 1m coins than like id be easy to farm coins because the gamemode supersonic

I don't think Gold members get bots free.

But I must say, I can't remember what the advantages are. lol
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(03-09-2019, 05:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 01:07 AM)vermle Wrote:

I don't think Gold members get bots free.

But I must say, I can't remember what the advantages are. lol
Your right they get some free things like z,f,w etc