Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AGMA.io ideas :)
Lightbulb 
Hello, I don't know who reads these if anyone does Sora, Nuke who ever I have some ideas for AGMA.io!

Game mode ideas -

A game mode for gold members only "VIP" Where in the game random drops happen like powers/coins from the ground.
Another thought was a game mode for everyone like 1v1, 2v2 so on.  
And lastly there could be a game mode where if someone wins a tournament him/her and their teammate could get 1 month gold or something from their choosing ?

Powers ideas -

you could buy XP bottles and drop them on yourself or people?

Game ideas -

okay well I know as of now you can "mute" someone but they can change their in game name and talk but their should be a way to block/mute someones account unless they don't have one.

Something else you could do is be able to pay to change your in game username like "Sora" change it to "Owner" but has to pay like 4$? Or that be a reward for winning a contest ?

Them are some of my ideas I hope you enjoy! My username is "vermle" and my discord as of right now is "nootks#8555" if not i am in the agma discord!
Good job bro
(03-07-2019, 03:33 PM)bAvly Wrote: Good job bro

Thanks bro! Cool Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes vermle's post:
  • bAvly
(03-06-2019, 09:37 PM)vermle Wrote: Hello, I don't know who reads these if anyone does Sora, Nuke who ever I have some ideas for AGMA.io!

Game mode ideas -

A game mode for gold members only "VIP" Where in the game random drops happen like powers/coins from the ground.
Another thought was a game mode for everyone like 1v1, 2v2 so on.  
And lastly there could be a game mode where if someone wins a tournament him/her and their teammate could get 1 month gold or something from their choosing ?

Powers ideas -

you could buy XP bottles and drop them on yourself or people?

Game ideas -

okay well I know as of now you can "mute" someone but they can change their in game name and talk but their should be a way to block/mute someones account unless they don't have one.

Something else you could do is be able to pay to change your in game username like "Sora" change it to "Owner" but has to pay like 4$? Or that be a reward for winning a contest ?

Them are some of my ideas I hope you enjoy! My username is "vermle" and my discord as of right now is "nootks#8555" if not i am in the agma discord!

I think your 'VIP' idea is okay, but what would be even nicer would be the option to create private games where you invite specific people, and no-one else has access, or even any idea the game is going on. That would allow 4-on-4 skirmishes, and all sorts of neat stuff. And because this would be a resource-using idea, only Gold members would be permitted to be invited to these?

Your xp-bottle idea, I'm not sure of.

If you just find them scattered about, it would be another object to look for and collect... But don't let people buy them. That would be like paying to say that you played the game, when you hadn't. lol

Keep them ideas coming!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr