Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Searching Level 100 Account
Tongue 
Hello! ?

Im looking for a level 100 account agar.io.
I can pay via Paypal or Bank transaction.

thank you ?
Although I don't support this as people can easily just fool you with online transactions, I guess this is not the right place to look for such an account. Most people who did achieve level 100 and who are still on these forums do still enjoy playing the game, and for those who do not; well, they have left the forums a long time ago... lost glory.
[-] The following 2 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
(02-25-2019, 11:07 PM)samira Wrote: Oh I would sell it immediatly for a good price - but I am sure I will not get such an offer. Angel

LVL100 is very fine but money is too.... and well I have my name and since no one faked it except one time (well maybe more than one time since I do not have the eye of Sauron seeing almost everything Wink ) my name has giant street credibility! LOOOOL Big Grin Big Grin So my name is more worth than my level.

Ok back to the topic I sometimes use premium skins (these that you can buy at any time) so I'd be fine with one of them and could just buy a few of them for cheap money for my new account.

But I would only sell for good money! I also bought a lot of skins so I want to have 300 $ or € at least! Yeah and that's where the story ends, right? Too expensive for Mr. Nice Guy. Tongue Plus of course I want the money first before I give away my acc.

You spent real life money on Agar.io? Hm, I never did but on the other hand it's not weird. Money being spent on the game is what keeps them going on.

These are expensive prices, Samira, especially for a greedy Dutchman like me... ;Wink I have other ways to make money but they have little to nothing to do with Agar.io. Just my hobby being a job in the meantime. Want to know more about it? There's always a door open to you sending a personal message. Hehe

Oh and I realise, you say your name is worth more than the skins/levels/etc being on it but what if this guy is really bad at the game and he'd be playing with your name? Either people would think "oh Samira became a bad player, let's not play with her anymore!" or you'd find the disadvantages to that as well if you'd try and play with your old name.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Yugopolis's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
How much you payin? Im interested.