Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eventos
Wink 
Se o jogo tivesse eventos ele seria muito melhor do que ja é... ou ganhasse-mos gold diario
In this game you can get up to 300 bots! Bots are one of the things .io players like, so agma.io made it so you can either buy, or use your coins in game. There is all sorts of bots you can get like 100 mass bots for 1 hour, the least you can get is 10 bots.
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like yukichan's post:
  • Good luck to all, Joanna, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123, Squirrel
Please communicate in English in order to make the majority of the forum members understand you.
[-] The following 6 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Good luck to all, Joanna, Mark anthony, Sarah123, Squirrel
(02-24-2019, 11:17 PM)samira Wrote: Here is a translation:

Quote:If the game had events it would be much better than it already is... or we would win daily gold

@yukichan do you speak Portuguese? I do not, I used a translation engine to translate it.

not rly Sad
[Image: tumblr_nmtb8tkF9s1si4e7ko1_500.gif]
[-] The following 8 users Like yukichan's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, daniel12345, Good luck to all, Joanna, Maribel, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123
NicKbuloso, every week there is a worldwide tournament organised by Agar.io itself. If you get enough trophies to be on a reasonable position at one of the leaderbords, it will result in you getting coins or DNA as reward which you can use to buy skins or power-ups with.

I really don't understand the issue...
[-] The following 4 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • Good luck to all, Mark anthony, Not a bot, Sarah123
(02-25-2019, 11:17 PM)samira Wrote: Pffff the trophy thing is lame (in my opinion)... I also ignore the daily quests, they are either so easy that you do them passively or not-worth-the-effort ("surive 25 minutes") so I ignore them. I'm glad I have enough money to buy all skins and boosts that I want to have. Tongue Miniclip should allow to send coins to other players as a gift (or skins/boosts directly), I would do this a lot. Cuz stuff is cheap in Agar in comparison to for example MOBA games (League of Legends, ...) so I could buy stuff for my friends.

(Maybe this is already possible but only via Facebook and I do not want to add players from the game at Facebook.)

Yes it's possible at Facebook. But why do you not want to add them on Facebook? I have so many fake people on Facebook as friends, I really do not mind adding some more from Agar.io.

I think the quests are also a way to stimulate teaming in FFA. "Eat 11 viruses". Why bother doing it solo when you can also do it with a teammate, being split in sixteen pieces and just farm viruses?  Dodgy
[-] The following 2 users Like Yugopolis's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Mark anthony
(02-27-2019, 11:05 AM)samira Wrote: I want to stay anonymous. Tongue

Yes... And Facebook is amongst one of the more eeeevil companies, when it comes to safeguarding personal information, and in fact, most of their revenue comes from divulging personal information, via data mining.

Their stocks have taken such a brutal nose-dive, as one scandal comes to light after another.
(ie: Political interference, a new sideline for them?)

I created a Facebook profile some 17 years ago, at the insistence of my 'extended family' -- now I regret ever caving to that.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Mark anthony, Sarah123