B. Just upload all of them lol dont wait
C. Upload in increments just so i have more videos
D. Put all 103 inside a single video and just the new 50 in another video
E. Literally just ignore them all and practice my new trick
k
[Image: SAD_JAJA.gif]
agma bots go brrr
I think ya should upload another 50 as a 200 subs special
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(01-24-2019, 09:15 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote: I think ya should upload another 50 as a 200 subs special

ok ill do that since no one else said anything lol
on the other hand. i dont know when ill reach 200. im 76 away from it
agma bots go brrr
(01-24-2019, 04:54 AM)Cubi Wrote: Im near 100 reverse solo tricks in 4 months. i need to know if i should:
A. Upload another 50 reverse solo trick comp at 200 subs
k

Don't overthink it... Do what you'd like to do!

One of your videos made my 'Recommended' list today! It's really the first time that that has happened -- a person that I know, being suggested viewing. And that video already had 3000+ views!

Just remember that people like new stuff, and keep watching yours, because stuff you've done in the past, they liked. I have no idea what the "average video length" should be, but I suspect, not overly long, because people catch on and get tired of what you're showing them.

Congrats on getting to my short 'recommended' list! It says to me, that Google is noticing you, and likely suggesting the same to others like me!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 2 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • Cubi, FilipCro125
(01-25-2019, 07:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-24-2019, 04:54 AM)Cubi Wrote: Im near 100 reverse solo tricks in 4 months. i need to know if i should:
k

One of your videos made my 'Recommended' list today! It's really the first time that that has happened -- a person that I know, being suggested viewing. And that video already had 3000+ views!

Just remember that people like new stuff, and keep watching yours, because stuff you've done in the past, they liked. I have no idea what the "average video length" should be, but I suspect, not overly long, because people catch on and get tired of what you're showing them.

Congrats on getting to my short 'recommended' list! It says to me, that Google is noticing you, and likely suggesting the same to others like me!

Thats actually pretty great to hear. I think your right that people dont like overly long things. I will upload in increments of 10 should be good. maybe itll be titled something along the lines of "Comp ( ) Reverse solo trick 54-64" and so on till 100 or maybe 200

(01-25-2019, 07:13 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
k

I just realized actually I wouldn't have time to do 5 different videos lol. exams soon. so i still will end up making one big video again :c
agma bots go brrr
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cubi's post:
  • FilipCro125
(01-25-2019, 09:57 PM)Cubi Wrote: I just realized actually I wouldn't have time to do 5 different videos lol. exams soon. so i still will end up making one big video again :c

They are your videos, so you get to choose!

Good job, in keeping your priorities straight!

And thanks for taking the time to make videos! If you git 3000 views in a day or two, obviously there's some people who like them!
Fight the Good Fight
(01-27-2019, 06:06 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(01-25-2019, 09:57 PM)Cubi Wrote: I just realized actually I wouldn't have time to do 5 different videos lol. exams soon. so i still will end up making one big video again :c

And thanks for taking the time to make videos! If you git 3000 views in a day or two, obviously there's some people who like them!

funny thing is youtube took away 1000 views for some reason idk
agma bots go brrr
(01-27-2019, 07:55 AM)Cubi Wrote:
(01-27-2019, 06:06 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

funny thing is youtube took away 1000 views for some reason idk

I clearly remember seeing a 3000+ number. That's surprising! I wonder if it matters if you are using a regular, or "incognito"/anonymous window?

When I go to YouTube, I always log in as myself, but use an anonymous window.
Fight the Good Fight