Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post the Largest Mass in Agma You Have Seen
Post the largest mass you have seen in any Agma server, hopefully which can be verified. If you can, specify the name of the player, estimated size, region and the server/room.

Beautyy, Gigantic, Europe, 4.9 million

[Image: 54bbH7I.jpg]
(01-19-2019, 04:48 AM)Cunina Wrote: Post the largest mass you have seen in any server, hopefully which can be verified. If you can, specify the name of the player, estimated size, region and the server/room.

Beautyy, Gigantic, Europe, 4.9 million

https://i.imgur.com/54bbH7I.jpg

The largest masses will always come from just specific types of servers.

I play mostly in SuperSonic, where the largest that I've noticed myself was about 79K. And for awhile, it seemed I was just too big for anyone to handle.

But when I hear about a few players conspiring to try to get someone a "posted high score"... to me, it's meaningless. (And unfortunately, there's no way to tell, unless you play the server regularly and keep track. Then, you will intuitively know the scores that are too high to represent anything other than a collaboration.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I think it was Firebone on Gigantic, I forgot how much mass he had but it was around 4,5 mill lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(01-19-2019, 05:47 AM)Squirrel Wrote: The largest masses will always come from just specific types of servers.

I play mostly in SuperSonic, where the largest that I've noticed myself was about 79K. And for awhile, it seemed I was just too big for anyone to handle.

But when I hear about a few players conspiring to try to get someone a "posted high score"... to me, it's meaningless. (And unfortunately, there's no way to tell, unless you play the server regularly and keep track. Then, you will intuitively know the scores that are too high to represent anything other than a collaboration.

Servers that nobody cares. Angel 

Perhaps it's time to join the real servers.
(01-19-2019, 08:52 PM)Cunina Wrote: Servers that nobody cares. Angel 

Perhaps it's time to join the real servers.

I won't tell you how to have fun.

You should try the same -- I suspect you'd be more respected for it.
Fight the Good Fight
(01-20-2019, 04:30 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I won't tell you how to have fun.

You should try the same -- I suspect you'd be more respected for it.

*tries to pull Squirrel's legs*

I'm serious, how about we scramble a few of these servers that practically no one plays there *cough cough* and redirect/redistribute their resources to those servers that actually matter? *cough cough* Tongue
(01-20-2019, 09:31 PM)Cunina Wrote: *tries to pull Squirrel's legs*

I'm serious, how about we scramble a few of these servers that practically no one plays there *cough cough* and redirect/redistribute their resources to those servers that actually matter? *cough cough* Tongue

I wouldn't mind at all.

I'd go back to playing the agarioforums.io one, which is the closest one to the original AGF. Smile

(And if that one was also shuttered, I'd have a reason to try having fun in new and different servers!)
Fight the Good Fight
(01-19-2019, 05:47 AM)Squirrel Wrote: I play mostly in SuperSonic, where the largest that I've noticed myself was about 79K. And for awhile, it seemed I was just too big for anyone to handle.

Why don't you play in Gigantic/Giga/Giant servers with us? You are a super pro. Give us a taste of your skills. Why hang around in an empty server? Wink

(01-21-2019, 03:46 PM)samira Wrote: The largest mass I have seen in agar.io FFA does not really count, because it was during the recent mass bug http://agarioforums.net/showthread.php?tid=57043 However, there I have seen really big cells with uhm... I don't really know, I did not sum up the masses of all their parts but I would estimate 70,000 maybe? Really not sure about that.

I geared this post towards Agma.io, not Agar.io. Sorry for the confusion.

(01-24-2019, 08:49 AM)samira Wrote: No confusion. Just did not assume you see this thread as a gated community.  Confused

You ski on everyone's piss then. Wink
Drain, North America, Giant, 4.2 million

[Image: ElcgAXt.png]