Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello World!
This thread definitely looks like it could use a new subject!  Exclamation

Sooo how is everyone doing? My day has been going well other than the fact I have no wifi for the time being xD (I have to use a hotspot which is very slow.) When I mean slow I mean  S    l    o    w

Reply to the thread so im not so bored! I could use something to ready right about now.. Tell me stories or funny jokes because I would love to hear them! or puns.. I love puns. (Bee puns and bean puns are the best.)

My stories are boring so I really have none to share Tongue  I have a lot of bean pictures on my chromebook so ig ill tell you a joke Big Grin
(Funny but bad joke  Kappa

Will you bean mine?

[Image: ks7jeWL.jpg]

I told you so.. If you want me to make another joke just @ me because I know many. Many people are concerned but I feel fine! Big Grin

Just one more bean picture with a pun I swear.

Where have you bean? Look at the time!
[Image: 236.jpg]

That's all I have for now! Hope you enjoyed reading because I enjoyed making these in my spare time!  sodaC

*edit* I finally got my wifi back (((:
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Squirrel
(12-10-2018, 09:48 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: Reply to the thread so im not so bored! I could use something to ready right about now.. Tell me stories or funny jokes because I would love to hear them! or puns.. I love puns. (Bee puns and bean puns are the best.)

Will you bean mine?

I told you so.. If you want me to make another joke just @ me because I know many. Many people are concerned but I feel fine! Big Grin

LOL.... Why do you have this obsession with beans?!

You can do anything you want with 'em, but for the love of everythin' holy, don't make them into icecream!

Most disgusting flavour, evvvverrrrr!!!

PS: Yes, it exists. I once ate some by accident, because the bin was unlabeled. I thought it was maple walnut. Sad
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr
(12-10-2018, 10:44 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 09:48 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: Reply to the thread so im not so bored! I could use something to ready right about now.. Tell me stories or funny jokes because I would love to hear them! or puns.. I love puns. (Bee puns and bean puns are the best.)

Will you bean mine?

LOL.... Why do you have this obsession with beans?!

You can do anything you want with 'em, but for the love of everythin' holy, don't make them into icecream!

Most disgusting flavour, evvvverrrrr!!!

PS: Yes, it exists. I once ate some by accident, because the bin was unlabeled. I thought it was maple walnut. Sad
My strange addiction: Making puns with bean pictures

OmG fR? I feel so bad for you xDD It must have scarred you forever ;c I actually want to try it now not gonna lie lmao
Thanks for telling me this! It made me laugh a lot xD
(12-10-2018, 11:20 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: My strange addiction: Making puns with bean pictures

OmG fR? I feel so bad for you xDD It must have scarred you forever ;c I actually want to try it now not gonna lie lmao

Yeah, it's not something that you can forget... and has forevermore made me pay attention to labels (or the lack of them) on buffet-style icecream bins.

I just didn't believe they could ever make a vegetable into icecream. (And if they added any sugar, you know, in a futile attempt to make it taste better, it was not evident!)

Maple walnut is one of my favourite flavours, so I was looking forward to it. And... Exclamation yeah, it was so vile, I was actually trying to spit it back into the tiny dessert dish.
Fight the Good Fight
(12-11-2018, 03:27 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-10-2018, 11:20 PM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: My strange addiction: Making puns with bean pictures

Yeah, it's not something that you can forget... and has forevermore made me pay attention to labels (or the lack of them) on buffet-style icecream bins.

I just didn't believe they could ever make a vegetable into icecream. (And if they added any sugar, you know, in a futile attempt to make it taste better, it was not evident!)

Maple walnut is one of my favourite flavours, so I was looking forward to it. And...  Exclamation   yeah, it was so vile, I was actually trying to spit it back into the tiny dessert dish.

Omg xD Bunny actually likes it O: She pointed out your a nut guy (which is pretty obvious hehe)

If I could make any vegetable into icecream it would beeee.. peas. I dont know why but peas. I like peas. They taste good. Thats all I have for that subject on peas xD
(12-11-2018, 03:43 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: Omg xD Bunny actually likes it O: She pointed out your a nut guy (which is pretty obvious hehe)

If I could make any vegetable into icecream it would beeee.. peas. I dont know why but peas. I like peas. They taste good. Thats all I have for that subject on peas xD

True, I like nuts... but actually, walnuts are one of my least favourite nut. Now pecans? Nowwww we're talkin'!! And you might think they are so alike, to be surprised... but yeah walnuts have just.... a slightly harsher taste, where pecans are smoooooth.

No, in maple walnut icecream, it's 100% the maple flavour that I love!

As for turning peas into icecream?

Stay back, you heathen!

(lol) I would avoid it at least as far as you could throw it!
Fight the Good Fight
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr
beaned :c
[Image: SAD_JAJA.gif]
agma bots go brrr
[-] The following 2 users Like Cubi's post:
  • Squirrel , YaGirlBantrr
The good old beans Big Grin Can't get enough of them
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 1 user Likes Mikasa's post:
  • YaGirlBantrr
(12-11-2018, 05:37 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 03:43 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: Omg xD Bunny actually likes it O: She pointed out your a nut guy (which is pretty obvious hehe)

True, I like nuts... but actually, walnuts are one of my least favourite nut. Now pecans? Nowwww we're talkin'!! And you might think they are so alike, to be surprised... but yeah walnuts have just.... a slightly harsher taste, where pecans are smoooooth.

No, in maple walnut icecream, it's 100% the maple flavour that I love!

As for turning peas into icecream?

Stay back, you heathen!

(lol) I would avoid it at least as far as you could throw it!
Maple icecream does sound good right about now.. BUT WOULD YOU EVER TRY TOMATO OR CARROT ICECREAM?
[Image: haagan%20dazs%20veg%20large.jpg.653x0_q8...-smart.jpg]

I dont know why but i feel like it will taste like baby food Kappa  
I wouldnt want to eat it though O.o. 

Pls dont throw this one O:

(12-11-2018, 10:09 AM)Mikasa Wrote: The good old beans Big Grin Can't get enough of them

Yuss omg you have no idea all the puns I can make with them  Kappa

I just sent 54 bean pictures to Apix on discord.. omg I have so many (counted) and 9 pictures of characters from shows/memes doing the fortnite default dance (sans, baldi, donkey kong, ect)

I just relized its been 40 minutes. So worth the time though. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Squirrel
(12-11-2018, 11:55 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: Maple icecream does sound good right about now.. BUT WOULD YOU EVER TRY TOMATO OR CARROT ICECREAM?

I just sent 54 bean pictures to Apix on discord.. omg I have so many (counted) and 9 pictures of characters from shows/memes doing the fortnite default dance (sans, baldi, donkey kong, ect)

Despite the tomato being a fruit, I wouldn't even support making it into a sherbet flavour. Tomatoes belong on pizza and in pasta, not the dessert bar!

And I completely agree -- they would taste like baby food, at best... And that's not a 'best' that I care to partake of!

And I applaud the torturing of Apox! Da Car likes it. Smile

And I am happy to say that, while one of my family members has already become badly infected, I don't know what the "default dance" looks like. And I take that as a good thing!
Fight the Good Fight
(12-12-2018, 04:40 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(12-11-2018, 11:55 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: Maple icecream does sound good right about now.. BUT WOULD YOU EVER TRY TOMATO OR CARROT ICECREAM?

Despite the tomato being a fruit, I wouldn't even support making it into a sherbet flavour. Tomatoes belong on pizza and in pasta, not the dessert bar!

And I completely agree -- they would taste like baby food, at best... And that's not a 'best' that I care to partake of!

And I applaud the torturing of Apox! Da Car likes it. Smile

And I am happy to say that, while one of my family members has already become badly infected, I don't know what the "default dance" looks like. And I take that as a good thing!
I agree but would still like to try it one day ;Wink I dont know why.. I just feel like I neeeeeeed to

Ill be sure to torture him even more with BEE PUNS (((: (They are totally unbeelievable)

I remember not that long ago me (like a month ago) me , Bunny, Mamba, Fishy, Magma, Kiley and Saint (who didnt join the call) raided at least 3 servers with his name I think we got banned from 2 and muted in 1 (Apix was the real picture of the wagon)
and might I say it was quite fun Big Grin

[Image: Screenshot_2018-11-24_at_5.59.21_PM.png?...&height=84]
⠀⣀
⠀⠿⣿⣿⣀           (This is pretty much the recap of a default dance)
⠀⠉⣿⣿⣀
⠀⠀⠛⣿⣭⣀⣀⣤
⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠛⠿⣶⣀
⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⣉⣶
⠀⠀⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⣿⠉
⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⣀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿
⠀⣿⣿⣿⠿⠉⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⣿⣿⠿⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿
⣶⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿
⠛⣿⣿⣀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣀
⠀⣿⣿⠉⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉⠛⠛⠿⣿⣶