Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How life has been recently..
Smile 
So, it's been quite a while since I shared my life with you all the last time! Big Grin

Most important, how are you all doing? I hope you're doing great!
I've been just talking to Sora about how my life looks like at the moment, and I'm proud about what I've achieved recently, starting with moving out in my own apartment and earning quite good money enough for living in my dad's company. Also started saving for my driver license which will hopefully coming up next year within the first few months.

(I'm not sure if I already told you all about the following thing. If so, please ignore it)
Something rather negative about my life what happened this year, I was in therapie due to mental health issues for five months earlier this year, January till May. I really don't want to go further into detail, but I can talk about a success regarding those issues.
Well I assume that just proves once more that you should always seek professional help instead of telling nobody about your depression, it really helps. And now I can finally say "talking from experience" when I tell others about how bad life was when suffering from depression.

I've got a bad feeling that this is more of a upsetting thread than I actually wanted it be, so I will end my little story with a big heart and a warm smile on my face!  Heart Big Grin
            "Experience has taught me that wishful thinking 
                                 only leads to disappointment."

[-] The following 2 users Like Mikasa's post:
  • Apix , Owl
MIKASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAA thanks for the update mate. Glad ya got some positives there. I still hope for the best. Don't let those negatives get to yeh! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Apix 's post:
  • Mikasa
Thanks for the awesome sharing Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes ethwan's post:
  • Mikasa