Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Crazy Splitrun
(12-03-2018, 08:59 AM)JruGo Wrote: WhAT
Havn't worked for me though? @Squirrel and @runSPOTrun
Gimp didnt work on mac for me..

It should work. Something you're doing is stuffin' it up!

Gimp works on everything!

Maybe you can tell us what happens when you try? And how you installed it?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
What type of video would you guys like to see? Trick montages or Gameplays (uncut)
(12-03-2018, 05:49 PM)Azari Wrote: What type of video would you guys like to see? Trick montages or Gameplays (uncut)

In my opinion I like to see trick montages makes me feel like I can be like a pro ;p *Im not a pro at all*
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
first of all @JruGo we need to know your operating system. Then I can give advice. If you have an old system that's yours you can put a much better one on for free like linux lite that will do everything you need a pc to do. There are several "light weight" operating systems from linux that will keep an old machine relevant if you're willing to switch.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-04-2018, 08:25 AM)run SPOT run Wrote: first of all @JruGo we need to know your operating system. Then I can give advice. If you have an old system that's yours you can put a much better one on for free like linux lite that will do everything you need a pc to do. There are several "light weight" operating systems from linux that will keep an old machine relevant  if you're willing to switch.

i have no idea what you just said LOL
But if youre active on discord imma dm u tonite and we'll carry on this discussion!
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
YaGirlBantrr
(12-03-2018, 05:49 PM)Azari Wrote: What type of video would you guys like to see? Trick montages or Gameplays (uncut)

In my opinion I like to see trick montages makes me feel like I can be like a pro ;p *Im not a pro at all*
Oof alright