Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New ideas of Agma
Hi alls , i am Leader 

Sora  and playeds  in agma  no use insults letters  if you used, you can not see ,  , i thik Passowrd go to leteers 

Insults  , why in 1 H  Have more people ask witch me For Password( what u password .....)  . if u use this letters 

u have less coins 20k or 50k  , If u have  Know more password , For played no cant login u real Account ,  Sleepy Sleepy
(11-26-2018, 05:59 PM)LEADER Wrote: Hi alls , i am Leader 

Sora  and playeds  in agma  no use insults letters  if you used, you can not see ,  , i thik Passowrd go to leteers 

Insults  , why in 1 H  Have more people ask witch me For Password( what u password .....)  . if u use this letters 

u have less coins 20k or 50k  , If u have  Know more password , For played no cant login u real Account ,  Sleepy Sleepy

Sorry, but that was utterly incomprehensible.

Try saying it in your own language, use Google to translate to English, and post the result.

You should have just one password. For your account!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • Owl
LEADER Wrote:Hi alls , i am Leader 

Okayyyyy, I was encoding dis for a some time AND now ik what u want to say (probably) xD
Quote:Sora  and playeds  in agma  no use insults letters  if you used, you can not see
If you mean nicknames, then that's already added, you can't use innaprotient words as a nickname, if you use it it will say "Please choose another name- Bad Nick" and this also works if you put "Sora" as your nick, BUT if you put a sentence with the inappropriate name then it will not detect it loll

Quote:hy in 1 H  Have more people ask witch me For Password( what u password .....)
Yeah, watch out for that guys, never tell them your password

Quote:if u use this letters 

u have less coins 20k or 50k  , If u have  Know more password , For played no cant login u real Account

I guess that this is that you lose coins for innaprotinet words xD, nice nice
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • 7shoes, yukichan
Currently you can't say some words like fuck or bitch on the chat (and probably other one that I never wrote because I'm a very sweat guy)

But I do not think that losing coins when you write not appropriate words would be a very usefull idea, first because, well maybe some people will be shocked but insult are a part of the game, a bit like trahstalk. OK, I do not say that you need to say to @FilipCro125 or other players FckU or "Odjebi" but when it's in a "fun context" it can be a kind of joke.
And second because you can't "ban" all bad words, if agma owners do they are just going to ban all English insult and basta. Players will always can insult other whit their own languages and it wouldn't be better, it will just create a bad environment between players who are not going to understand what others means.

(Can be a good point to learn new languages in fact)

It's maybe a long post for a small matter but I think it has been to do (I think).
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 1 user Likes 7shoes's post:
  • FilipCro125
(11-26-2018, 07:15 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:
LEADER Wrote:Hi alls , i am Leader 

Okayyyyy, I was encoding dis for a some time AND now ik what u want to say (probably) xD
Quote:Sora  and playeds  in agma  no use insults letters  if you used, you can not see
If you mean nicknames, then that's already added, you can't use innaprotient words as a nickname, if you use it it will say "Please choose another name- Bad Nick" and this also works if you put "Sora" as your nick, BUT if you put a sentence with the inappropriate name then it will not detect it loll

Quote:hy in 1 H  Have more people ask witch me For Password( what u password .....)
Yeah, watch out for that guys, never tell them your password
why , thrir have more guys , ( what is password ? .....) , as if I say it passowrd( u go say password to she/he ? ) is that there are many people asking this password , why my username is: LLIN18   alls see my acc have member , many people ask for my passwword  Exclamation Exclamation
Quote:if u use this letters 

u have less coins 20k or 50k  , If u have  Know more password , For played no cant login u real Account

I guess that this is that you lose coins for innaprotinet words xD, nice nice

(11-26-2018, 06:38 PM)Squirrel Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 05:59 PM)LEADER Wrote: Hi alls , i am Leader 

Sorry, but that was utterly incomprehensible.

Try saying it in your own language, use Google to translate to English, and post the result.

You should have just one password. For your account!
i say , password why its not insult , because why many people ask to me for Password ( what is password ? ).....)  :..
never give out your passwords Wink

You will have to go thru a lot of trouble to get it back..
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • FilipCro125, Squirrel
If you are unaware of WHAT a password that's gona put a lot of stress on your time online 
A pass word is somthing that only you should know and should be private to you
it is most usually a code, which you know and use in accounts such as your emails and other accounts in games, etc
if you need anymore help with this let me know!
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
I gotta write down my passwords so I dont forget lmao
(12-01-2018, 02:43 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: I gotta write down my passwords so I dont forget lmao

me too
(12-01-2018, 02:43 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: I gotta write down my passwords so I dont forget lmao

I love that how I putted some random words for a password lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

(12-01-2018, 08:42 AM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

I love that how I putted some random words for a password lol

I had to reset my pass on here because I forgot what it was and it gave me a random pass so I had to type that in to change it again lmao It was such a long process for me for some reason xD
(12-01-2018, 08:54 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: I had to reset my pass on here because I forgot what it was and it gave me a random pass so I had to type that in to change it again lmao It was such a long process for me for some reason xD

Making good passwords is something that everyone should be doing!

If the first few times are annoying, while you get some kind of system for making them and remembering them, then all the better! By the time the process is complete, if you do it right, you should never have an account breach that was your fault!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!