Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sos! guys, gotta read it
I helped you too right? O:
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • Squirrel
@xmaster have you checked your pm's? SORA obviously saw what was up yesterday when they read the posts here. Slow down, stop panicking and actually check your mail. Also it's been said from the beginning that it might take a day or two, and it's only been a day and a half since you made this thread (and you didn't pm SORA until the second day). Be patient, remember it's a game, and don't share passwords in the future! If you share a computer then always log out and clear cookies/history when your finished with a session, and if you don't use a shared device/machine, then bury a copy of your password list in some random file only you would look at. Good internet/computer hygiene is important and will keep you, your machine and your online presence safe. If security online is an ongoing issue for you then consider using a vpn while you're on unsecure sites (like agma and here, although I've never had a problem with an http connection site)...you'll have to sign in all the time but it might be worth the headache if it keeps any future problems from happening. If you honestly lost $100 then the $50 a year vpn cost doesn't sound so bad anymore.
As always good luck, and I hope it works out for you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(11-26-2018, 11:17 PM)run SPOT run Wrote: @xmaster have you checked your pm's? SORA obviously saw what was up yesterday when they read the posts here. Slow down, stop panicking and actually check your mail. Also it's been said from the beginning that it might take a day or two, and it's only been a day and a half since you made this thread (and you didn't pm SORA until the second day). Be patient, remember it's a game, and don't share passwords in the future! If you share a computer then always log out and clear cookies/history when your finished with a session, and if you don't use a shared device/machine, then bury a copy of your password list in some random file only you would look at. Good internet/computer hygiene is important and will keep you, your machine and your online presence safe. If security online is an ongoing issue for you then consider using a vpn while you're on unsecure sites (like agma and here, although I've never had a problem with an http connection site)...you'll have to sign in all the time but it might be worth the headache if it keeps any future problems from happening. If you honestly lost $100 then the $50 a year vpn cost doesn't sound so bad anymore.
As always good luck, and I hope it works out for you.

sorry that i'm panicking
i get it, it's All right now
thanx you all tytyty Heart Heart Heart Heart

i check my email and sora did'nt send me that,i'll just have to wait

p.s how do u check your p.m?
i eat sumuri's :O
Just click on your alerts at the top of the page and it will say if he PM'd you or not
yea that should work out perfectly ^
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
Seeeee, I am helpful (((:
Thanks for the awesome sharing Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes ethwan's post:
  • yukichan
You agree im helpful right? lmao
I also like playing XY with bots it makes it way easier to get mass and the server is pretty easy in general if you dont get savaged ;p