Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how the heck do you solotrick?
The first thing that everyone needs to know about solosplits is:

IT ONLY WORKS ON SOME SERVERS.(like giant, giantic...)

This is mostly because of every server having different physics, in terms of how they work, but also because not every server enable you to do a solosplit, because they don't give you permission to use the 'z' macro split key, OR the ability to hold the 'w' key and use it as macro feed.
Let me go into more details on how to do solosplits;
1st - it only works on giant or gigantic servers. That's something that you cannot bypass.
        One reason that it only works on gigantic servers is because of the self-feed being 100% efficient, That means if you continuously feed                against a wall for a while, to have the mass go back into you, you will gain the same mass you lose, however on some other servers, for              example, crazy servers, this is not the same, because self-feed is not as efficient, so when u do that you will lose all of you mass over some          time.
2nd - Now that you know what servers it works on, let's get down to how we actually do a solo trick;
         You need to be at least 10k mass to do it. (10,000 mass)
         To start off, feed towards a direction (so hold w in the direction you want to solo split)
         after 1-2 seconds of hold 'w' press 'z' as many times as possible at within a second.
This is known as a solo split, of course, don't try it on someone bigger than you 
Another thing that you guys need to note; solo tricks do not work if you have lag. There's no way to do a solo split with lag. In a short time i will make another thread to explain how to minimize lag, so don't worry too much.
i eat sumuri's :O
(11-13-2018, 10:39 AM)xmaster Wrote: The first thing that everyone needs to know about solosplits is:

This is mostly because of every server having different physics, in terms of how they work, but also because not every server enable you to do a solosplit, because they don't give you permission to use the 'z' macro split key, OR the ability to hold the 'w' key and use it as macro feed.
1st - it only works on giant or gigantic servers. That's something that you cannot bypass.
        One reason that it only works on gigantic servers is because of the self-feed being 100% efficient, That means if you continuously feed                against a wall for a while, to have the mass go back into you, you will gain the same mass you lose, however on some other servers, for              example, crazy servers, this is not the same, because self-feed is not as efficient, so when u do that you will lose all of you mass over some          time.
2nd - Now that you know what servers it works on, let's get down to how we actually do a solo trick;
         To start off, feed towards a direction (so hold w in the direction you want to solo split)
         after 1-2 seconds of hold 'w' press 'z' as many times as possible at within a second.
This is known as a solo split, of course, don't try it on someone bigger than you 
Another thing that you guys need to note; solo tricks do not work if you have lag. There's no way to do a solo split with lag. In a short time i will make another thread to explain how to minimize lag, so don't worry too much.

bro... don't copy and paste from my thread...
@Squirrel or like @Sora or @Robin is this allowed?
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.
[-] The following 1 user Likes JruGo's post:
  • Robin
(11-13-2018, 11:44 AM)JruGo Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 10:39 AM)xmaster Wrote: The first thing that everyone needs to know about solosplits is:

No worries! I’m sure it’ll be deleted soon enough
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • JruGo, Robin
(11-13-2018, 12:20 PM)Owl Wrote:
(11-13-2018, 11:44 AM)JruGo Wrote:

No worries! I’m sure it’ll be deleted soon enough

thx :releived:
Appreciates rep points.
A lot.