Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey! Let’s talk it’s been 7 months.
Hey, Owl here! Let’s talk Smile It’s been a total of nearly 7 months since Agma updates, and 5 months since the launch of Battle Royale in Agma. Looking back to the recent updates, When we got a look at Agma’s update back in April there were some huge implementations put into Agma such as, Watching Ads, Mobile Zoom, Fast Shopping Etc, As well as wearables, Plus an additional game mode got implemented in. These were the first big changes to Agma and sure it had its bugs and what not but nothing that didn’t get fixed by the developers! Nevertheless the community rather enjoyed thesed updates. Heading down the road 3 months we get introduced to Agma Battle Royal! ( Links for all these past updates will be down below ).

For those who don’t know what a battle royal is, you can imagine it like the hunger games, everybody for them selves, All these players are surviving from becoming eliminated. In your case the map will shrinking and your objective is to stay alive to win the game! This became Agma second big update! Again i think the community enjoyed this new update as well as the previous one.

So approach the upcoming months of 2018, it’s safe to ask, Will Agma have anymore updates before 2019? This is probably thought about throughout the community every once an while. Will we see any new updates before the holidays? For me personally, it’d be cool to see new powerups implented in the game! What do you guys think? Will we see some changes to Agma following up 2018.

I’ll end it with this, upon recent reading, I’ve discovered @Sora Daily Achievements Thread! This would be an excellent feature to implement in the game. Basically this update, would allow you to earn experience for task completed in games, examples from Sora as well as Myself. Collect 60k coins in an hour, reach top 20 in the server, and or perhaps like a kill chain, kill 6+ enemies in a single game, and finally pop 20 virus in 30 min. These are just a few ideas that across my mind, would you guys like this update? Share your comments on Sora thread.

Agma Battle Royal - Thread
Agma Update - April 2018
Sora - Daily Achievements Thread
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • 7shoes, FilipCro125
Well, anything new to the game is good xD so yea, I especially like this achievement idea
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

I think it’d be a neato feature to have in Agma
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
@Owl Don't worry, we're working very hard behind the scenes on new updates.  We will definitely release a new update before 2019!  A new powerup is coming soon.  A new gamemode is being worked on.  And the daily achievements is also in the pipeline, along with some other new features.  They're probably not all gonna be released in one go.  But i think a couple weeks from now we should be able to release some of it.
[-] The following 2 users Like retslac's post:
  • FilipCro125, Owl