Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buying this skin
Yo whaddup im new here, just wanted to post something real quick maybe it'll work who knows
Honestly probably my favorite skin in the entire game, im buying this skin:

[Image: KTxfReu.png]

30$ Paypal straight up. If you have other skins on the account, I may raise the price to 40~50$+? Who knows, the price can be discussed, but that's for later since I only have 30$ on my paypal right now. KEEP IN MIND: I AM PAYING 30$ FOR THIS SKIN AND THIS SKIN ONLY. The coin skins mean nothing to me since you can buy them whenever, 24/7. Kraken means nothing to me since I don't use kraken that much but even if I do want to use it, I can easily just get to level 100 myself. 

Preferably Facebook account but idk, I've never used a Google+ account for agario so maybe that's fine too idk. 
In the hypothetical event of you locking me out of the account and trying to scam me, I'll just chargeback the money I paid for the skin, idk lol? Let's just be adults and leave out all the scamming and drama lmao. A deal is a deal.

Anyway, if interested just DM me on discord:
Angelཱུ #6666
(theres a little mark under the L so you have to copy/paste it)

You can DM me on here or comment but I don't think i'll be using this site that much, just wanted to see if it'll work :v thanko
Oh wait, Im now confused for a bit xD. Are u buying this skin or are ya selling it lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

@FilipCro125 I think he wants to buy an agar.io account whose has this skin. (not agma but agar).

Guy I will give you 2 very nice tips because I am a good boy : First, agar.ionis so bad play to agma Smile second, well, 30$, serious? Go buy 4 Mangas. I can give you some idea if you want.
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
(09-27-2018, 04:13 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote: Oh wait, Im now confused for a bit xD. Are u buying this skin or are ya selling it lol

I am buying an account of Agar.io that has this skin on it
(09-26-2018, 04:30 AM)vAngelx Wrote: Yo whaddup im new here, just wanted to post something real quick maybe it'll work who knows

30$ Paypal straight up. If you have other skins on the account, I may raise the price to 40~50$+? Who knows, the price can be discussed, but that's for later since I only have 30$ on my paypal right now. KEEP IN MIND: I AM PAYING 30$ FOR THIS SKIN AND THIS SKIN ONLY. The coin skins mean nothing to me since you can buy them whenever, 24/7. Kraken means nothing to me since I don't use kraken that much but even if I do want to use it, I can easily just get to level 100 myself. 

Preferably Facebook account but idk, I've never used a Google+ account for agario so maybe that's fine too idk. 
In the hypothetical event of you locking me out of the account and trying to scam me, I'll just chargeback the money I paid for the skin, idk lol? Let's just be adults and leave out all the scamming and drama lmao. A deal is a deal.

Angelཱུ #6666

You can DM me on here or comment but I don't think i'll be using this site that much, just wanted to see if it'll work :v thanko

Nice looking skin!

In the future, If you post more agario skins, post here: http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(09-27-2018, 11:35 PM)Owl Wrote:
(09-26-2018, 04:30 AM)vAngelx Wrote: Yo whaddup im new here, just wanted to post something real quick maybe it'll work who knows

Angelཱུ #6666

Nice looking skin!

In the future, If you post more agario skins, post here: http://agarioforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8

he does not want to publish a skin but buy an agar.io account that has this skin

I have always offered my skins for free lol still not like to see people have to pay to have it if people want to give it is ok but not in the obligation

to the limit accumulate coins in agma buy a slot in custom skins and deposit your favorite skin
                                                        [Image: Eqatombe1d010.gif]

thx at @run SPOT run  for this  Sig`s