Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'M BACK XD
Heart 
Hi guys sorry for being not active in this game cuz of school  Sad just only 2 months XD

I'm a member here since march 2018 but i forgot my acc here and i can't recover it so i decided to make a new acc.  Tongue

I'm AxyGaming but in game Syntax , i know some of you know me especially player of CRAZY and X INSTA server.
I decided to go back to playing this game because i was no longer busy, and i have a youtube channel this game is my content 
so i want to create more videos  Blush , i have a videos but my editing is too ugly and sick but that's a long time , don't worry i'll make a video better  Wink . Anyway please support me on youtube Heart  .

These are the names i use in the game, AxyGaming , Astaroth , ℱℒ | ??ℕ???

BTW. I MISS MY OLD TEAMMATES  Sad , I MISS YOU ALL GUYS  Heart 

Heart I'M HAPPY BECAUSE I'M A PART OF THIS GAME , I HOPE YOU WELCOME ME AGAIN Heart  

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUQt1AT...subscriber

[Image: toj6.jpg]

“Justice comes from vengeance but that justice only breeds more vengeance “
[-] The following 4 users Like AxyGaming's post:
  • MENG, Owl , Sora, Squirrel
(09-24-2018, 07:16 PM)AxyGaming Wrote: Hi guys sorry for being not active in this game cuz of school  Sad just only 2 months XD

I'm a member here since march 2018 but i forgot my acc here and i can't recover it so i decided to make a new acc.  Tongue

I'm AxyGaming but in game Syntax , i know some of you know me especially player of CRAZY and X INSTA server.
I decided to go back to playing this game because i was no longer busy, and i have a youtube channel this game is my content 
so i want to create more videos  Blush , i have a videos but my editing is too ugly and sick but that's a long time , don't worry i'll make a video better  Wink . Anyway please support me on youtube Heart  .

Heart I'M HAPPY BECAUSE I'M A PART OF THIS GAME , I HOPE YOU WELCOME ME AGAIN Heart  

Didnt knew who u are until I saw name Astaroth xD. I have seen it quite a lot of times in x-insta lol
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 2 users Like FilipCro125's post:
  • AxyGaming, MENG
Well, I know you too as Syntax, the guy who freeze his self in the Portal in X-Insta and I sometimes saw you in Crazy. (In fact mostly in Crazy I think)
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
[-] The following 4 users Like 7shoes's post:
  • AxyGaming, FilipCro125, MENG, Sora
(09-24-2018, 07:16 PM)AxyGaming Wrote: Hi guys sorry for being not active in this game cuz of school  Sad just only 2 months XD

Welcome back!

Of course, we'd welcome you again!

And it's good to know your priorities! I'm glad that school takes precedence over fun! Smile

I can't really remember Syntax?? So I'm not sure if we've already met. If so, no worries! I'll just listen to you tell the others stuff, and see if anything rings a bell. (lol)

I hope that you have some fun with us again!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • AxyGaming
(09-24-2018, 07:30 PM)FilipCro125 Wrote:

Didnt knew who u are until I saw name Astaroth xD. I have seen it quite a lot of times in x-insta lol
lol , can we play sometimes? xD

(09-24-2018, 07:38 PM)7shoes Wrote: Well, I know you too as Syntax, the guy who freeze his self in the Portal in X-Insta and I sometimes saw you in Crazy. (In fact mostly in Crazy I think)

But now have a limit in portal :v xD

(09-25-2018, 05:05 AM)Squirrel Wrote:

Welcome back!

Of course, we'd welcome you again!

And it's good to know your priorities! I'm glad that school takes precedence over fun! Smile

I can't really remember Syntax?? So I'm not sure if we've already met. If so, no worries! I'll just listen to you tell the others stuff, and see if anything rings a bell. (lol)

I hope that you have some fun with us again!

Thanks for accepting me , I hope you can play with me xD

[Image: toj6.jpg]

“Justice comes from vengeance but that justice only breeds more vengeance “
@AxyGaming Hey! Great to see you, back on the forums! Keep up the great work on your Youtube channel (:
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • AxyGaming