Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What other Games do you play?
Hey all! Just wondering... What other Games do you play besides Agario/Agma.io/Other.io Games? Just curious!

-Paj
Pa-Hoo-lee
[-] The following 4 users Like Pajoli's post:
  • fisa, nachochesse, Sora, vioiv
Besides thise 2 games I mostly play at strategic game like Yu Gi Ho Pro Percy, Dofus, Fire Emblem series, Showdown! and sometimes at a game called Tactical Monster. After I really like Open World like World of Warcraft but I'm so bad x) Finally Hum, I hate competitive Fps (where the goal is to destroy all the players) like in Fortnite or Paladins. (But I have the both on my computer lol)
Adolf n'est pas devenu Hitler parce qu'il s'appelait Adolf, il se serait appelé Pépito ça aurait été pareil, on aurait juste dit "Heil Pépito" !

Change my looks but not my heart !
            - Italiano boi
Hmm... well now, when it comes to a computer I love that open world games but Im currently playing only Agma xD BUT on ma phone I mostly play that new game Rise Up (that balloon) and its pretty nice xD  EDIT: I now play Hustle Castle (I was tired of that ads so I decided to check it and its pretty good lol)
(Signature had to be removed due to the possibility of causing seizures)

[Image: ff67246f342a8808171d075243546464.gif]

huh I calmed em down for a bit xD  (for now)

[-] The following 1 user Likes FilipCro125's post:
  • CBANGBANG123
I used to play rise up. I deleted it because I couldnt get past a level lol. Nice banner Big Grin I love Naruto.
[Image: zero_two_eating.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like YaGirlBantrr's post:
  • CBANGBANG123, FilipCro125
(10-16-2018, 01:04 PM)Manish45 Wrote: I play Pubg,  Big Grin even I spend approx 8-9 hours on PUBG daily :p DTT

Don't get addicted like me :v

I feel your pain. I was the same way... When I would start playing a game, I typically played too much of it.

And addiction is rarely a good thing!

That was one reason I decided that, after I hit age 25 or something... that I would never play more than 1 or 2 computer games at a time, and only 1 if either of them were going to take "hours a day".
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • fisa
(10-16-2018, 11:48 AM)YaGirlBantrr Wrote: I used to play rise up. I deleted it because I couldnt get past a level lol. Nice banner Big Grin I love Naruto.

Quote:I used to play rise up. I deleted it because I couldnt get past a level lol.

I know how u feel xD, I also deleted it cuz I just couldnt go further than lvl 25 lol xc

Quote:Nice banner Big Grin I love Naruto.

(☭ ͜ʖ ☭) xD

(09-20-2018, 07:09 PM)Pajoli Wrote: Hey all! Just wondering... What other Games do you play besides Agario/Agma.io/Other.io Games? Just curious!

-Paj

I play Battlefield 1, Subnautica, Slime Rancher, Mount and Blade: Warband, XCOM 2, The Long Dark, some Assassin's Creed games, etcetera.
(10-18-2018, 05:17 PM)Faded Wrote:
(09-20-2018, 07:09 PM)Pajoli Wrote: Hey all! Just wondering... What other Games do you play besides Agario/Agma.io/Other.io Games? Just curious!

-Paj

I play Battlefield 1, Subnautica, Slime Rancher, Mount and Blade: Warband, XCOM 2, The Long Dark, some Assassin's Creed games, etcetera.

Damn, ya sure play a lot xD

world of tanks
(07-08-2019, 06:24 PM)muri87 Wrote: world of tanks

OOF

didnt played WOT for like 4 years lmao

I like super Mario and PUBG the most.
Call of Duty black ops 4 blackout
RuneScape Tongue
Have any questions? Feel free to send me a private message! 

Please remember, I’m only a forums moderator. Not in Agma!  Heart
[-] The following 2 users Like QueenHeather's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026, Sora
World of Warcraft, if you know this game you are aware that you won't have time for anything else, including private life o_O
Agario Gaming Fan  Angel
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes downwiththis's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026
Mostly Destiny 2 as it came out for free on Steam not too long ago. That's the closest thing I can play to Halo games beyond Halo 2 on PC. However, MCC should come out soon so no worries. It's just a matter of time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes combatmatrix088's post:
  • @Deletedacc21075026