Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
magnent
Thumbs Down 
I think you should create a new powerup, like for instance a magnet that pulls the person closer or into you and it should be worth about 10,000 dollars Smile.
[-] The following 1 user Likes hmartin1234's post:
  • Squirrel
(09-17-2018, 01:33 AM)hmartin1234 Wrote: I think you should create a new powerup, like for instance a magnet that pulls the person closer or into you and it should be worth about 10,000 dollars Smile.

Actually, I think this may be an inherent trait for the larger of two cells, when the larger is alllllmost on top of you. In the end, you get pulled in.

But yeah, to have a small-guy pull a big guy towards him, that sounds like an interesting powerup.

I imagine that it would have an effective range... Would you hacve to target the specific cell you're trying to attract? I think it would be easier (and maybe more interesting) if you just had it target all the cells within the affected range!

What you would also have to decide is... does the small guy attract cells in a smaller radius than the larger guy for this power up?
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
Sounds like a good power-up, but It would probably be very over powered, so it would need some work! A good suggestion nevertheless!
Pa-Hoo-lee
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pajoli's post:
  • Sora