Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Save SOLO players
(08-22-2018, 10:19 PM)mahran Wrote: By the way: I was playing with teams ( start to do that as the game forces us to team anyway) and because I'm still learning I use a lot of paid items to destroy other pro teams so I can learn and apply tricks. Then came this guy - his name is Budge - and ate me and my teamer although I used against him many viruses but couldn't win because he uses secret tricks. I like to open the spectate mode while I'm working and eating to see teams and learn from them. It is clear that Budge is the owner of the website or an admin and will appear when there is a recording or an event. He killed and cut my game just because there is a guy who wanted to record a Youtube video?? This is not a professional behaviour toward your loyal visitors. I'm very sure that he is an admin or something related to the website.

Actually, this made me sad because it was the only time that I dominate a server for one hour. Any comment in this? please,,

What game was that? agar.io?

I can't see that happening in agma.io -- I can't see Sora allowing that. It makes people quit playing, and leave, if they realize they are just some meglomaniac's plaything.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • mahran
(08-23-2018, 05:49 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 10:19 PM)mahran Wrote: By the way: I was playing with teams ( start to do that as the game forces us to team anyway) and because I'm still learning I use a lot of paid items to destroy other pro teams so I can learn and apply tricks. Then came this guy - his name is Budge - and ate me and my teamer although I used against him many viruses but couldn't win because he uses secret tricks. I like to open the spectate mode while I'm working and eating to see teams and learn from them. It is clear that Budge is the owner of the website or an admin and will appear when there is a recording or an event. He killed and cut my game just because there is a guy who wanted to record a Youtube video?? This is not a professional behaviour toward your loyal visitors. I'm very sure that he is an admin or something related to the website.

Actually, this made me sad because it was the only time that I dominate a server for one hour. Any comment in this? please,,

What game was that? agar.io?

I can't see that happening in agma.io -- I can't see Sora allowing that. It makes people quit playing, and leave, if they realize they are just some meglomaniac's plaything.

I quit playing agario and now playing agma, it happined in agma yesterday. Today I tried in this person some items and it worked but I don't know why they did not work earlier. I think he is a hacker or something like that idk,, 
(08-23-2018, 02:47 PM)mahran Wrote: I quit playing agario and now playing agma, it happined in agma yesterday. Today I tried in this person some items and it worked but I don't know why they did not work earlier. I think he is a hacker or something like that idk,, 

I don't know of any hacks that are possible with the game?

But I'm not part of the development work, so it would be hard for me to say.

So long as the game isn't using the cookie as "variables", I doubt that there are any hacks that could be done.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(08-24-2018, 02:06 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(08-23-2018, 02:47 PM)mahran Wrote: I quit playing agario and now playing agma, it happined in agma yesterday. Today I tried in this person some items and it worked but I don't know why they did not work earlier. I think he is a hacker or something like that idk,, 

I don't know of any hacks that are possible with the game?

But I'm not part of the development work, so it would be hard for me to say.

So long as the game isn't using the cookie as "variables", I doubt that there are any hacks that could be done.

Hey Squirrel, 

I now figured what is going on. Actually, his name is No skill and sometimes Darius. His strategy is that he buys a tremendous amount of items and destroy all opponents. After he got very big, he starts to plant hundreds of portals on his cells so he eats everyone automatically. All players - SOLO and teams - then will change the server to another one and he follows them. I think he wants to make players give up and hate the game. My advice is to put a limited amount on the number of items that anyone can use. I think he is super rich and wants to destroy the game, maybe a competitor!?

Here are some examples: 

[Image: 1.jpg]

Huge amounts of portals

As u see no player can eat him because he will get destroyed easily by items. Yesterday he uses more than 100 recombines and more than 160 viruses in just one play. All this is in Giga servers and is playing right now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mahran's post:
  • Squirrel
The same user, that is sad.