Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instant BAN for teamers in FFA and EXPERIMENTAL
(09-04-2018, 05:57 AM)WORMWOOD Wrote: Your're exactly right, and thats an issue. I can see that but how hard would it be, and how likely is it that there could be a moderator who observes the online gaming experience to discourage this sort of thing. Dont get me wrong, I am a teamer too. I have my buddies here on agma and on agar, but more so agma. However, in FFA it seems to be more of an issue. In response to your comment earlier. I am 29 years old and I am fairly good with coding and that sort of thing. When it comes to games however I dont have much experience so your advice is very helpful. Thank you! I am wondering how I might find someone working the code for on-line gaming? I think that is the difficult part, like you said is finding someone who needs volunteers because as we know, coding and programming can be hard on the eyes with the long hours one puts in. In that case, I could definitely see how that would be a good way to get my foot in the door but I just need to find that door. You know what I mean?

I'm not the gamer that I was in my youth... I just need one game now, really, to ease the pther pulls of life. But there's a place where you download games for a few dollars each. I should remember the name, but I don't. Crash? That can't be it, but something familiar. STEAM! Dat's what I was thinking. And that site has been around for years. There are probably more that are similar.

Most of those games are trying to make it, have GoFundMe pages, and so on, trying to raise the capital for the game, and have a lot of work that needs to be done. So if you find a game that you'd like to play in there, that has an ambitious goal, and a decent number of alpha testers lined up... That's what I would try.

It would be hard, because likely you won't be able to quit whatever job you have now... but it gives you some experience, gets your name known in a circle of programmer/gamers, and gives you the opportunity to work as part of a team.

But if you love to code, you've been doing it for years, and you haven;t tired of it... go for it!

Life is so much better, when you do something that you enjoy.

(And working on a game that you like to play makes it seem a lot less like work.)

Good luck, and I hope that you'll keep us posted!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squirrel 's post:
  • WORMWOOD