Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats your favorite flavor (server/client)?
I'll start by saying that I haven't played on agar.io for almost a month now. I've found several other servers that offer varying styles of gameplay, and interesting twists (i.e. AGF private server) to keep me totally entertained. But instead of clouding the air with my favorites I'm really interested to see what YOUR grids of choice are! So.... Please post your fav Agar style sites below, and if your feeling frisky, explain why...Who knows you may draw in some new challengers from your favorite pool of players...(us dummy). It'll be fun! see you on the leaderboards!
[Image: giphy.gif]
I like sticking to the original Agar.io. Since I'm from Asia: East Asia, China, and Oceania Servers work for me the best (Less Lags and More responsive mouse movement). I mostly play on the Free For All because I kind of dislike teaming up (Due to the update, a huge mass decrease is in order whenever teamers share eachother's mass). I rarely play in the Experimental mode. Party? What's that? haha. There are times though that I go to other servers like North America Server (I made it to top 1 quite a few times there), but since my Nickname is obviously asian: [TW] 東方不敗, everybody there gang up on me (awaits for me to shoot green stuff, gives a lot of mass to the bigger blob in order to eat me). So East Servers are my comfort zones. Smile

P.S. Regarding the other servers like North American Server, if ever you see me, (The blob with a Spy Skin and Nickname of [TW] 東方不敗 ) Will you just say hi to me (press w once) or will you eat me (or gang up against me) ? haha! Tongue

maybe i wasnt clear..... what website do you folks like to play on the most? my fav currently is Elites.io.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Ok... AGF private server then. Smile