Register
Hello There, Guest!

Poll: Was this thread helpful?
Helpful
It helped a little
Not helpful
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Changing you password or email
Exclamation 
Hello, today I’d like to cover a topic not much talked about publicly, because people pm Sora about it. Sora has a lot of things to do, and take care of, he doesn’t not need any extra pm’s to read, or things to do if we can do it ourselves. 
A lot of people pm Sora about changing your password, or email on agarioforums, If you would like to do that, then  read on. 

Step 1. Go to your profile and scroll all the way down
Step 2. Press “Send Message” 
Step 3. look at the left hand side of the screen, and scroll down until you find the words “Your Profile”:
[Image: 901_E0894-1473-4919-_B9_FC-_AC8_EF7_D439_C7.png]
Step 4. Press either “Change Password,” or “Change Email.” (Whichever one you want to do) 
Step 5. Follow the directions on that page.

I hope this helped you, and I hope Sora you have a little less too deal With.
                                                                                                             Thank you for reading, Julia.
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861
[Image: Jelly_Belly_Sig.png]

Thanks so much @EqAtOmBe  for the AWESOME sig!!!!!!!!
>^^<

[-] The following 2 users Like JellyBelly's post:
  • fregie, Redfox
(06-18-2018, 03:57 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Step 1. Go to your profile and scroll all the way down
Step 3. look at the left hand side of the screen, and scroll down until you find the words “Your Profile”:
~image snipped for the sake of brevity~
Step 4. Press either “Change Password,” or “Change Email.” (Whichever one you want to do) 

I hope this helped you, and I hope @Sora you have a little less too deal With.

Just remember that these Forums, and the agma game, are two completely different platforms!

Changing your password for the Forums is easy... But if you forget your game password, then only Sora can change that for you.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
[-] The following 3 users Like Squirrel 's post:
  • JellyBelly, MagmaFANYT, Tornadooo
(06-19-2018, 03:56 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(06-18-2018, 03:57 PM)JellyBelly Wrote: Step 1. Go to your profile and scroll all the way down
~image snipped for the sake of brevity~

I hope this helped you, and I hope @Sora you have a little less too deal With.

Just remember that these Forums, and the agma game, are two completely different platforms!

Changing your password for the Forums is easy... But if you forget your game password, then only Sora can change that for you.

Poop, I didn’t really think about that... I’ll make sure to edit it...oops! Thanks @Squirrel
If you need help, you can message me here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?acti...&uid=15861

>^^<

Nice helpful guide! For those just starting out in the forums (:
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
[-] The following 2 users Like Owl 's post:
  • JellyBelly, pati_pangit1
(06-30-2018, 02:15 AM)Owl Wrote: Nice helpful guide! For those just starting out in the forums (:

Thanks!

>^^<

(06-30-2018, 02:15 AM)Owl Can you Donate me 1month gold member and 1m coins name Althea031 Wrote: Nice helpful guide! For those just starting out in the forums (: