Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like the new wearables? Update 4/21/18
Quote:[Image: New_Weable2018_04_21at5_22_41_PM.jpg]
[Image: New_NEW.jpg]
[Image: agmalogo_a_1.png]
What do you think about the new wearable's in Agma?

Me personally, i think they look really good because they actually fit your player and don't take up all the unnecessary space , I especially love the Officer HatSmile

*All credits to their rightful creators*

I highly recommend getting one of these, you wont be disappointed.

Overall: 10/10 
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
I think they're good, the agma officer hat is special and unique to agma because of the custom "agma officer" text. The blue hat has its own style and fits with quite a lot of skins. Red cap is also special, because of the perspective, it faces the front.
And the glasses, I think is a nice addition to all the hats and can be used with different combinations of wearables.
In total, all the wearables create the ability to completely customize your cells, so you can personalize it as much as possible.
Have any questions? Send me a message here: http://agarioforums.net/private.php?action=send&uid=1
[-] The following 2 users Like Sora's post:
  • Owl , Squirrel
Well i would hope you think they're good haSmile

(04-30-2018, 08:32 PM)Sora Wrote: I think they're good, the agma officer hat is special and unique to agma because of the custom "agma officer" text. The blue hat has its own style and fits with quite a lot of skins. Red cap is also special, because of the perspective, it faces the front.
And the glasses, I think is a nice addition to all the hats and can be used with different combinations of wearables.
In total, all the wearables create the ability to completely customize your cells, so you can personalize it as much as possible.

Yes! I have plans on buying that officer's hat, and playing under the name "Ossifer Friendly" lol!
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
(05-01-2018, 09:17 AM)Squirrel Wrote:
(04-30-2018, 08:32 PM)Sora Wrote: I think they're good, the agma officer hat is special and unique to agma because of the custom "agma officer" text. The blue hat has its own style and fits with quite a lot of skins. Red cap is also special, because of the perspective, it faces the front.

Yes!  I have plans on buying that officer's hat, and playing under the name "Ossifer Friendly" lol!

I will be on the lookout for youWink

[-] The following 1 user Likes Owl 's post:
  • Squirrel