Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How much time are you on your phone for?
Tongue 
I probability spend roughly between 4 to 5 hours on, I'm fairly active.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(04-29-2018, 04:49 PM)Owl Wrote: I probability spend roughly between 4 to 5 hours on, I'm fairly active.

I think I spend at least 4 hours on it.
Nothing is something, that makes something nothing.
Fun fact: The average american spends 90 Minutes a day on their phone.

Nobody calls or texts me. Social media is stupid as hell. So I spend about an hour on my phone. For what reason? I don't have a damn clue.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Final's post:
  • Squirrel
Mines usually just for business stuff only. Don't really use social media

(04-30-2018, 02:06 AM)Owl Wrote: Mines usually just for business stuff only. Don't really use social media

I may be one of the few people left using an actual analog phone service. I like that in the event of a power failure, my phone will still be able to dial 911.

My cell is used mostly for emergencies -- fewer than 10 people have it's number. I thought I'd be moving away from a flip phone, but nope, I could still get a new one (that uses a newer network), so I did.

Since I have analog phone service, it's actually used almost all the time for Internet service (which is DSL). But for actual phone calls, let's put it this way: Every year, they make me buy $100 to put on my phone, and every year, the "balance" left on the phone goes up by more than $50. Smile

And actually, I believe that these Forums also qualify as social media. Smile But we each have our own preferences of what to use, and what seems pointless. I don't use mainstream social media either (FB, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter, etc.).
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!