Register
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Players
Is anyone else tired of people acting stupid, and getting you AND them killed? For example, let's say you split, and then a large player is chasing after you. Another player, just a little over your size will relentlessly tail along trying to get your smaller piece after splitting to have the much larger player split and eat you both. It makes more sense to leave me alone and go for something else rather than make us both lose a good amount of mass. This goes for any size. From 43 for me in particular up to literal 1,000+ mass later down the line. How idiots like these got so big in the first place beats me. You'd expect people to have common sense by now, but clearly not if this keeps happening.
[Image: Doom_The_Destroyer_Sig.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes DoomDaDestroya's post:
  • Squirrel
You will from time to time, get irritated. Everyone plays different some better than others.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
Yeah... I've noticed. XP
I don't use power ups often but they come in handy in tight situations.
Lifetime supporter & Lifetime member for:  

Special Thanks to, @Sora & @retslac

[Image: agmalogo_a.png]
(04-28-2018, 01:05 PM)DoomDaDestroya Wrote: Is anyone else tired of people acting stupid, and getting you AND them killed? For example, let's say you split, and then a large player is chasing after you. Another player, just a little over your size will relentlessly tail along trying to get your smaller piece after splitting to have the much larger player split and eat you both. It makes more sense to leave me alone and go for something else rather than make us both lose a good amount of mass. This goes for any size. From 43 for me in particular up to literal 1,000+ mass later down the line. How idiots like these got so big in the first place beats me. You'd expect people to have common sense by now, but clearly not if this keeps happening.

Welcome to the game! (lol!)

Yup, you will get annoyed at how people play....

But here's the good news:

I see the game as a GREAT way of working oin your patience, and anger-management opportunities. (lol)

Try to remember how cheap and meaningless life in this game is... lol. At any time a teamer can come along and gobble you up... often never even having known you were there, and rarely having gained their mass via skill. Wink
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!
I agree with that so much. Most teamers just happen to get big out of sheer luck, or mass teams of over 10 people. And even then, they struggled to get to that position. I usually only see the teams last a few minutes at best. If they're lucky, maybe over 10.
(04-29-2018, 06:09 AM)DoomDaDestroya Wrote: I agree with that so much. Most teamers just happen to get big out of sheer luck, or mass teams of over 10 people. And even then, they struggled to get to that position. I usually only see the teams last a few minutes at best. If they're lucky, maybe over 10.

Well, it's not what I would generally call luck, although the noob-teamers, THEY represent good laughing opportunities... (as they kill each other in successively funny ways...)

If they are good at it, they will pretend to be twoi components of a whirlwind, mostly farming meaniungless xp by continually eating each other... but as the big player splits into the smaller playing by going throu their partnet, some sad sack who has no idea he's encountering a team, sees a sting of 'lil biuts to gobble.... spluts... and nanoseconds later, dies himself by this unjustly massive ball of the teamer coming 'round again.
Fight the Good Fight
(Listen with lyrics here!)
Make it worth the price we pay!
All your life you've been waiting for your chance,
Pray you'll fit into the Plan.
But you're the master of your own destiny,
So give and take the best that you can!